I would use it to get an IPad 2 to train pilots in the flight simulator.
    12-22-2011 11:40 AM
    I would like to win Ipod touch for I need it
    it would be a blessing if you choose me as I never owned an apple product before and it would be great if I could own one if you choose me..and my brothers are here for the holidays and going back to our hometown after the holidays so I would buy 2 ipod touch so we can use facetime when they go back and It will really help us communicate and make bonds thru talking rather than facebook or twitter so I hope you choose me
    12-22-2011 11:50 AM
    I would like to use it towards an iPad since I'm entering college in the fall and it would be of great use to me. I might also use it to help subsidize for the cost of a new MacBook pro
    12-22-2011 12:02 PM
    Necessito nuevo macbooko
    12-22-2011 12:03 PM
    It's been 2 years since my Dad has been wanting an iPhone. He is one of the most selfless people I know. Each Christmas, he has gone out of his way to make it special for us kids. Year after year, he would sell some of his most treasured items just to make sure we had mounds of presents under the Christmas tree. This year, my older sister, my mom and myself got an iPhone. He paid half for mine and completely for my mom's; but never once did I hear him complain about how we had one and he didn't, even though he's still stuck with his old Black Berry from 2008. His birthday is December 27, two days after Christmas. My dad never got much for his birthday because of how close it is to Christmas. I never enter for contests, but when I saw you all are announcing the winner the day after his birthday, I thought, 'This would be perfect!'. So this year, I may not have the money in my pocket to go out and get my dad a brand new 4S, I would love for him to have it; to say thank you for all the years he sacrificed for me, and just to remind him how great of a dad he really is.
    That's why I want to win
    12-22-2011 12:30 PM
    I gave both of my sons my Ipads and now I have none. I desparately need a new one. I miss it and I was too genorous

In case you hadn't heard -- and really, ask somebody next time! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 3 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want one -- or a couple! -- iPod touches from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
    Last edited by lisacosgrove; 12-22-2011 at 01:41 PM.
    12-22-2011 01:28 PM
    Two new iPhones would be AWESOME. One for me, one for the wife. First smartphone for her, replacement for me. My iPhone 4 died in a freak accident 3 months ago, and I've been using an Android device (Galaxy S II) ever since.

(I miss iOS!)
    12-22-2011 01:30 PM
    I'm currently deployed with the Army to Afghanistan. This is my fourth deployment and I have grown to think of my lap top as an appendage; I do everything with it from read emails, watch videos, chat with friends/family back home, read the news, and chill out cruising the internet. I've realized I don't need a large laptop to do all this and an iPad would work just as nice, if not better, and would be more mobile for those times when I have to throw it in my backpack quick and head out some place.

Winning a new iPad would be a nice treat as I spend this holiday season away from home again and would definitely come in handy.
    12-22-2011 02:01 PM
    Wanting to switch over from BlackBerry. This would make the transition nicely inexpensive
    12-22-2011 03:54 PM
    This so awesome of you guys!
    12-22-2011 04:31 PM
    I want an iPad2 I ordered an iPhone 4s but couldn't afford both ;(

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
    12-22-2011 05:20 PM
    It would be nice to win something and I could share with others, too. Maybe an iPod touch for everyone in the family!
    12-22-2011 05:25 PM
    I think that an ipad2 or 3 is the best christmas present...!! It's an excellent way for me to try an ios device too...!!!...Merry christmas to you all...:-)
    12-22-2011 07:27 PM
    I would like a iPhone 4s for my wife. Her current phone hardly works and their is no way I can afford a new iPhone. This will be the greatest gift. Good luck to everyone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    12-22-2011 07:58 PM
    I need an iPod touch for my kid. He keeps trying to play with my phone. No bueno.
    12-22-2011 08:00 PM
    An iPad 64G WiFi +3G

Please
    12-22-2011 09:33 PM
    I would wait to use the $600 and get the iPad 3. I feel like I need an iPad to get more involved with TiPb. I would love to do a review of the iPad 3 for TiPb or whatever need. Thanks for this opportunity TiPb and good luck to everybody else!
    12-22-2011 09:58 PM
    I would get the Apple TV 3 or the iTV (if it ever comes out).
    If it is intuitive and functional enough, i would also get several more for my parents and brother.

I have the natural geek intuition needed to understand things like switching input channels and drop down menus; they have a hard time understanding when they need to grab a secondary remote.

I am hoping the next generation of Applevisions will allow my family to get rid of those secondary remotes. (Facetime integration would also be nice.)
    12-22-2011 10:13 PM
    My phone is still a palm pre. My Ipad still doesn't have a camera. Enough said, right?
    12-22-2011 11:39 PM
    I'm not the greatest writer in the world, but I'll try my best to sum up why I need this. I'm a hinge apple fan.. I watch most of the mobile nations podcasts. When I do, you guys talk about all the latest apple products that I honestly just can't afford. This would be a HUGE thing for me
    12-23-2011 12:21 AM
    I would love to win this contest so that I could buy an iPad for our family. We have a child who needs interaction like the kind you find on a tablet but do not have the means to afford one.
    12-23-2011 01:20 AM
    Hello guys. Just found out about the draw while listening to your podcast. Big fan of the show. I am self employed. I'm looking at spending a lot on technology in the next year. iMac and autocad 2012 for Mac & iPad (for meeting with clients). Tried many times to show projects/pictures on my iPhone. But it really is too small of a screen to showcase my talent. Been wanting an iPad for a long time and I'm ready for the 3rd gen now. Yes Santa I've been nice this year!!!! Good luck to all
    12-23-2011 02:21 AM
    A white iPhone 4S, would be a life changer & a fashionable accessories for me!
    Merry Christmas to all, wishing you a happy jolly holiday season filled with warmth & togetherness!
    12-23-2011 02:27 AM
    The one gift my grandson wants more than anything else is a iPod Touch. His dad works for Microsoft, so my grandson well most likely never get one from him. My goal is to help lead my grandson down the path to buying Apple products (he wants a Mac and iPad too, but these can wait).
    12-23-2011 04:09 AM
    T'was the night before Christmas, when all through our abode,
    Not a iPad, iPhone nor even and iPod glowed.
    The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
    But without any iPads they seemed rather bare.

The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
    While visions of Angry Birds danced in their heads.
    And I lay in my bed, thinking it most cruel;
    I surfed The iPhone Blog and started to drool.

And then, in a twinkling, I heard on the roof
    The prancing and pawing of each little hoof.
    As I drew in my head, and was turning around,
    Down the chimney Renee Ritchie came with a bound.

He was dressed all in fur, some grey hair was fading-in,
    I could immediately tell that he was Canadian.
    A bundle of iGadgets he had flung on his back,
    And he looked like a peddler, just opening his pack.

He was chubby and plump, a right jolly old elf,
    And I laughed when I saw him, in spite of myself!
    He moved quickly - a sprightly old stepper;
    And in his beard was a touch of salt and pepper.

He spoke not a word, and againts all odds,
    He filled all the stockings with iPads and iPods!
    He was upset that an Apple TV was not there,
    Then he shrugged and said "well who really cares?"

He sprang to his sleigh with his usual good humour,
    Then decided to blog an iPhone 5 rumour.
    But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight,
    "Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night!"
    12-23-2011 06:27 AM
800 ... 29303132
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD