Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blyths

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
One to replace the first gen nano that I passed down to my wife, and one to replace the aging 4th gen iPod that I use to hold my entire library! :D

RevJar

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Why an iPod Touch

My mom isn't the most tech-savy person in the world, but she does know how to operate a touch-screen cell phone. She has been using dial-up for the last 15+ years. Now that she's taken the step of ditching a landline, there's an excuse for her to look into high-speed Internet. And what better gift than a brand spankin' new iPod Touch that will let her FaceTime her grandkids and play Angry Birds at work. Wait, maybe scratch that last part. It would probably be best if she didn't do it at work. Wait, what am I talking about? If she wins one, she can play Angry Birds whenever she wants. She's a grown woman, who am I to tell her no?

alihuta2002

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Okay, first of all the reason I want to have an iPhone because its a great Apple Device and yet the device is very useful in many ways. Let start with how the iPhone will help me in my college life when I will be able to use the device to remind me in such classes schedule, or how I can implement my future application in my program [Computer Programming] with the iPhone I can develop new application for my future development. Secondly of course I will have access to the internet at all time where I think this is now very important in our life. I know there are many phones can do the same. But we all love Apple products right?

prove me wrong :)

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
Still would love to win a 3G-capable iPad 2. This way I could maintain a separate data plan that I could turn on and off as I needed it, instead of paying for iPhone tethering and losing my unlimited data.

vinayp88

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Help Kids

I would love this prize so that I can go out and get an iPad and donate it to a local elementary school for their after school program.

jevalladares

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to win to buy an iPhone 4 or a couple of iPod touch that way I can more time with my iPad instead, today it's between my wife an daughter during the day.

kfreemanii

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I would get an ipod touch for my girlfriend and myself so we could video chat and give my younger brother my old ipod and earphones so he can stop bugging to use it

dougdog

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes...

I'm totally in... actually I've been in since the contest started but haven't been lucky. I hope I win this as a Christmas gift

Darth Rich

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Two iPod Touches for Two Kids

Both of my Boys love my 4S and my old 3GS so much that when it is time to go to bed, my youngest (turning 3) does NOT want to stop doing puzzles. They would love their own units.

Happy Holidays every one!

Patben12

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I'd like a couple iPod touches to give to my brothers. They are always taking my iPhone, so they'd love some iOS fun of their own.

On an unrelated note, did you realize Katy Perry is on your giveaway banner?!

futurecode

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
I want a ipod touch cause I I can't use my iphone at work caused she's dock for music, that would free her up for proper time wasting at the job!

Status
Not open for further replies.