As a budding developer, I would love to be able to get an iPod Touch. It would allow me a platform in which to physically test the app actually works as intended (as everybody knows, emulators aren't enough!). By having this platform in which to develop, I can then continue to develop (for example I will shortly be starting development on an application for a radio station I am part of).

Unfortunately, Mum won't allow me to shell out more cash on devices in order to test the apps, however with a gift voucher, I may well be able to convince her to let me buy a device. Failing that, I'll put it towards a new MacBook Pro as my MacBook is falling to pieces!
    12-20-2011 03:54 PM
    I'd love to win this prize so I can replace my aging iPod Touch for a new iPad

Thanks, TiPb
    12-20-2011 04:22 PM
    I would give it to my niece, she is 2 years old. Crazy right? But she loves watching Baby Einstein!! Of course, an iPad would be just as great. But Siri suggested to give an iPod touch until she earns the iPhone or iPad.
    12-20-2011 04:38 PM
    I'd love to have a new iOS device because I've realized the iPhone is the phone for me. I've used a bunch of phones on the market but a few of my friends have gone iPhone and I'm amazed how great they are. Already got an Apple TV for the house but would love an iPhone too!
    12-20-2011 05:40 PM
    I would pick up iPod touches. It would be nice to have dedicated devices for working out so I could focus on the task and not protecting my phone.

Thanks for the contest!
    12-20-2011 07:18 PM
    I would love to win an iPod Touch since I've been wanting to replace my old iPod touch 2G that I got almost 3 years ago! My old iPod has some speaker problems and doesn't sound very good at loud volumes. Often, the home and volume buttons don't work either. I can't get iOS 5 and any future software updates, and many new apps and games have stopped supporting my device. Lastly, my battery is nearing the end of its life - I am constantly charging it. Thank you for this opportunity!
    12-20-2011 07:31 PM
    I would put this towards a new iPad for my mother-in-law
    12-20-2011 07:34 PM
    I can use an iPod touch for my "cd changer" in my truck!!
    12-20-2011 07:42 PM
    I would like an iPad 2 so my kids wont tear up mine lol, or an iPhone 4S.
    12-20-2011 07:59 PM
    I'd like to win because my house was recently broken into and all my tv's, wife's jewelry, Xbox 360, iPods were stolen. So it would be a tremendous help to replace some of these items.. Thanks Tipb for putting this together...
    12-20-2011 08:16 PM
    I'd love an iPad. I recently got a new iPhone 4S, so now I'm addicted to Apple!
    12-20-2011 08:44 PM
    I need to come back to iOS
    12-20-2011 08:49 PM
    I'd love to have an iPod Touch because I don't like to kill my iPhone's battery life by playing games.
    12-20-2011 11:11 PM
    iPod Touches? Sure! One for my 9 year old to learn on. One for my mom who couldn't handle much more than that
    12-20-2011 11:15 PM
    you know, I've always wanted an iphone but could never afford one. Instead I've been getting these free flip clam shell phones. My friends make fun of me, but it gets the job done. So what to do? Troll these contests with the hopes that I would be selected for a new Iphone 4S. Cheers.:o
    12-20-2011 11:27 PM
    I would love to win a new iPod Touch because I'm tired of trying to find a song or album using the "old school" dial on my first iPod. I'm in need of new technology.
    12-20-2011 11:48 PM
    I myself am a diehard Apple fan and have had plenty of Apple products for the last 7 years. I have tried to convert my parents and older brothers and sisters but the always seem to resist and stick to their lesser products. Since it might be a fire hazard to have more gadgets charging in my tiny apartment, if I win I would give my mom an iPad; so she can stop yelling at her computer and calling me early in the morning to help fix it. I would give my dad an iPhone so he can throw his 6 year old blue Sanyo flip phone. My parents never want to spend a large amount of money on themselves, but have bought me several Apple products for past Christmases. Winning this would be the best gift to give my family. Apple products make Christmas even better!
    12-21-2011 01:00 AM

In case you hadn't heard -- and really, ask somebody next time! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 3 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want one -- or a couple! -- iPod touches from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
    Well, I'm looking to replace my Berry devices and this seems like an opportunity to do just that. I am typing this on my PlayBook but I wonder how this would feel on an iPad 2 or even 3. Not much else.
    12-21-2011 04:42 AM

In case you hadn't heard -- and really, ask somebody next time! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 3 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want one -- or a couple! -- iPod touches from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
    iPod reason 1: i still have an iPod classic 160 and it is time that i join the world of the touch

iPod reason 2: my niece is 15 and needs yet another way to access her facebook..
    12-21-2011 05:31 AM
    I would use it to get the top of the line iPad 2 64G Wi-Fi + 3G ... I travel alot and usually max out my devices with content & many time far from a Hot Spot... this would be a sweet dream can true!!!
    12-21-2011 07:09 AM
    I would love to win this so we could get our sons an iPad that they could use for school and for home.
    12-21-2011 08:17 AM
    I'd LOVE to win this to get the iPad 3: I bought my current iPhone and iPad after reading your very convincing reviews and it would be sooo great for me to get the iPad 3 (when it comes out) via Tipb! *crosses fingers*
    12-21-2011 09:29 AM
    I would like experience what IOS5 since i have not had the opportunity of owning an IOS device plzzzz
    12-21-2011 11:30 AM
    I would love a new iPod Touch for my 4 year old daughter. Yes she is 4 and her smarts are way high then other children her age. She always uses my iPhone and iPad and knows her way around iOS. A great way to facetime while i'm not with her. The mother would take care of it as we are not together. Sounds great to me.
    12-21-2011 12:03 PM
    I switched from BB to iPhone when the 4S came out and I have a great friend that wants to get rid of his old dying BB and get an iPhone, but he just cant afford it right now. Would love to give him the Christmas present of a new iPhone.. He does everything for everyone else, and i would like to return the favor.
    12-21-2011 12:25 PM
800 ... 2728293031 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD