Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

END

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
We would love to win two new iPhones b/c our current phones are getting a little long in the tooth.
:)

anon3396357

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Seeing that BB10 devices are not coming anywhere soon, I'd jump onto the Apple boat if I win! An iOS device would be nice to complement my macbook pro.

wrxnfx

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to win either an iPad 2 for my kids to be able to learn to read on, be creative with, or to play games on. Or I wouldn't mind winning an iPhone 4S so I can better capture life's special moments with improved camera.

mjdenes

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
WIN THE iOS DEVICE OF MY CHOICE > iPhone 4S

Hope to win the iPhone 4S 32gb would be great! LET ME WIN!:cool:

In case you hadn't heard -- and really, ask somebody next time! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 3 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want one -- or a couple! -- iPod touches from TiPb? Reply now to enter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner