Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trodecke

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to have an iPod Touch to send to my mother-in-law in Korea. At 83 she doesn't understand computers well enough to do Skype but when my wife visited her this past summer she could work an iPhone and actually started a face time session with me. Being able to send her an iPod so she could see her daughter and grandchildren everyday would be a great thing. Thanks!

beeray

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I would love an iPod touch or an iPad so I can do FaceTime with my 3 year old granddaughter. That would really make this a great holiday, to see her smile.

parvezjj

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Seeing as how I own a MacBook but still rely heavily on my BlackBerry, an iPod Touch would the perfect stepping stone on my way to upgrading to an iPhone and the interconnectivity with my laptop is an added bonus!

twbbas

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I want a Sprint iPhone 4S because the only Apple product I've ever owned was a 2nd gen iPod Nano and I want to have an iOS device.

The reason I want this particular device is because I already have a tablet so I don't really need an iPad. Plus, I'd use the iPhone all the time vs just using an iPad in my free time at night. I've always admired the iOS products and really, really, really want to have one.

Thanks!

Dienaldy_k

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
if I got couple of Ipod Touch, I want To give it for My Dad, so He can Running and Take Exercise while Listening to his Favorite Music, so He doesnt need to Hold blackberry while running and Taking exercise at Gym to Listen his favorite music...
It would Be Nice, as Gift also because His Birthday on 31 december... he can Plug His Ipod to His Car's tape, because He has Tape recorder for it..

Tony the Tiger

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
My mom loves Apple products, but she never had a chance to have one. I have an iPhone 4 and my brother has an iPhone 3G. My mom already has a phone, so an iPod Touch would be perfect for her.

peros

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
ipod touches

If i had the chance to winn ipod touches i will keep one for my self and the other i will give it to my neighbor childs as gift because everyday i hear screams yes! dad i won on the angry birds and the other kids say DAIM DAD that is my iPad thats my iPod and bla bla!!
and they never let me sleep !! but yeah thats one theory the second is I'm gonna keep theme and give one to my parents one to my wife and tell theme to use the iMessage so we will contact more easy!

Dan@

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
My wife has a Casio phone that she has finally realized she hates. We are in the middle of our contract so can't upgrade yet. Would love to surprise her with a new Iphone for Christmas. Please help me make her Christmas great and one to remember.

Thanks
Dan

DamnSkippy

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Ill be honest and say that I would use it on an iPad 3 for me. I would pass my current iPad to my daughter, she would be happy and so would I!

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
its thin, functioning like iphone except with iphone-cellphone-function plus iphone-camera.. ipod touch is more efficient and easier to be carried on, and cheaper ;) but still could play video, browsing, skype :D good compliment gadget to be carried everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73