Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ephraimkunz

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I am a highschooler, so I need a device that I can text from and check my email with without having to pay for cell service. iPod touches are also nice to keep track of todo lists and homework assignments.

javierE186

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I really have been thinking on what to get my mom for Christmas, can you imagine if I pop out with an iPhone 4s. Man all my other relatives would hate me lol. Oh well, sorry for them. Hope I am actually chosen out of the hundreds!!!!!!!!!!!

ShyannAutumn

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
My four children and my husband all have Ipod Touches and all I have is a laptop that works when it wants to.
It would be nice to have my own device, just for me...lol

kt14dad

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Please Santa read my list

Really don't do much for the wife or myself for Christmas' lately because we try to make it nice for the kids. Would like to believe in Santa again and have something under the tree this year.

k_kjong

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I want to win to buy iPad 3! I'm spoiled because of my iPhone 4S' retina display, and I want to have an iPad that also has (hopefully) a Retina Display!

Glory007

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Would like to buy couple of ipod touches one to gift my father who lives very far from me college expenses and bills are a burden for my retired father i would love to conmect with him
And abridge the gap between us and i would like to put a little smile on his face a lexury only world class upto date blogs like tipb.com can offer me such oppurtunities thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73