its thin, functioning like iphone except with iphone-cellphone-function plus iphone-camera.. ipod touch is more efficient and easier to be carried on, and cheaper but still could play video, browsing, skype good compliment gadget to be carried everywhere
    12-17-2011 12:15 AM
    I would love to give an iPod touch to my 3 brother and sisters for being the best siblings ever :-)
    12-17-2011 12:20 AM
    I am hoping to win to get an iPad. I have a wedding coming up in June 2012 and I would love to be able to give my soon to be wife an iPad with all our wedding pictures on it. She loves the 4th gen iPod Touch, and I'm sure she would enjoy the larger screen, while my 2 year old son can have her iPod and enjoy all the learning opportunities that can be put on the iPod. It would be a great for all my family to each have their own device and enjoy the quality that Apple brings.
    12-17-2011 12:22 AM
    (i think you meant to say week 2 by the way :x) and really i already have an ipod touch (and i am so sad about the....let's say "level" of it....i just dont like how its kind of categorized as a child's thing...but i mean im not an adult either so i cant really vouch for that but still it iiiirrrkkkss me e_e) and I use it for my job, school, and admittedly for fun and games whenever I get the time (You know its still pretty good for gaming, even though its basically a crippled iPhone, who cant have any distinguishing features apart from the iPhone. No no, I mean it cant ever be "Oh iphone can get the SIRI, and iPod can get a slightly higher clocked CPU. And while I'm on the matter, is ANYONE else mad that they didn't change the iPod touch. I mean its not even about the lack of IPS, or a compass, or GPS, its about the fact that one of the touted features on the iPod is the freaking HD video camera, yet it only has .7MP -_-. I mean, you could have at least brought it up to 3, how damaging could that possibly be to the iPhone 4S, and its video stabalization, 8MP camera, I think 5 lenses, HDR photos, face detection, and the ability to control exposure. But besides that, what about the A5 chip!? I mean you see a company that goes out of it way to promote the thing as the funnest thing since Pong, and you would think; Hey, maybe it would get the latest processor too. I mean, it will improve the gaming, which is something the emphasize, and it'll improve performance overall, which they'll mention. But no, let's just take their iPod, blindfold them, turn them around 4 times, and bleach it before they open their eyes. Oh, and Siri too by the way. That also gets me mad.But this is already long so I'll assume you know what I am talking about.) and just stuff like that. My bro would like one, he's still stuck on the 2nd gen (bendito, no dont worry, no long rant) and the apps on that are apparently starting to get limited. That would make a nice Xmas gift from him +) (<----thats a face that I like to call madness face....you know, cause they all have pluses for faces.....in madness combat.....1-12 i think)

In case you hadn't heard -- and really, ask somebody next time! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 3 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want one -- or a couple! -- iPod touches from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
    12-17-2011 12:22 AM
    I'd really like an iPad to go with my new iPhone.
    12-17-2011 12:26 AM
    (i think you meant to say week 2 by the way :x) and really i already have an ipod touch (and i am so sad about the....let's say "level" of it....i just dont like how its kind of categorized as a child's thing...but i mean im not an adult either so i cant really vouch for that but still it iiiirrrkkkss me e_e) and I use it for my job, school, and admittedly for fun and games whenever I get the time (You know its still pretty good for gaming, even though its basically a crippled iPhone, who cant have any distinguishing features apart from the iPhone. No no, I mean it cant ever be "Oh iphone can get the SIRI, and iPod can get a slightly higher clocked CPU. And while I'm on the matter, is ANYONE else mad that they didn't change the iPod touch. I mean its not even about the lack of IPS, or a compass, or GPS, its about the fact that one of the touted features on the iPod is the freaking HD video camera, yet it only has .7MP -_-. I mean, you could have at least brought it up to 3, how damaging could that possibly be to the iPhone 4S, and its video stabalization, 8MP camera, I think 5 lenses, HDR photos, face detection, and the ability to control exposure. But besides that, what about the A5 chip!? I mean you see a company that goes out of it way to promote the thing as the funnest thing since Pong, and you would think; Hey, maybe it would get the latest processor too. I mean, it will improve the gaming, which is something the emphasize, and it'll improve performance overall, which they'll mention. But no, let's just take their iPod, blindfold them, turn them around 4 times, and bleach it before they open their eyes. Oh, and Siri too by the way. That also gets me mad.But this is already long so I'll assume you know what I am talking about.) and just stuff like that. My bro would like one, he's still stuck on the 2nd gen (bendito, no dont worry, no long rant) and the apps on that are apparently starting to get limited. That would make a nice Xmas gift from him +) (<----thats a face that I like to call madness face....you know, cause they all have pluses for faces.....in madness combat.....1-12 i think)
    QUOTE=Rene Ritchie;1822957]
    In case you hadn't heard -- and really, ask somebody next time! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 3 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want one -- or a couple! -- iPod touches from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
    12-17-2011 12:50 AM
    I would love to win a new iOS device for my birthday. Winning would be a great holiday/birthday present. Just in time for my big day, the 29th of December. Pick me
    12-17-2011 12:54 AM
    (i think you meant to say week 2 by the way :x)
    No its Week 3. The first week was iPhone 4s and the second week was iPad 3
    12-17-2011 12:56 AM
    Oh, yes, as a first time iPhone owner (4S), I'd sure like an iPad to match! Thanks for the opportunity!
    12-17-2011 01:08 AM
    I really enjoy the experience ios provides, and would love to be able to win this contest to add another device to the fleet.
    12-17-2011 01:24 AM
    I need 2 iTouches so my kids will quit bugging me to play angry birds on my iPhone.
    12-17-2011 01:28 AM
    I remember owning my first iPod, the iPod Mini. 4GB silver. I thought it was the best thing in the world at the time and I still remember the ride home after getting it. Having the money to give my family some of that same happiness that I felt as a kid would be amazing!
    12-17-2011 01:41 AM
    I would love to win a $600 to put towards a new iOS device. Im currently using a Mac Mini (2010 edition), would love to upgrade to a MacBook Air. I also currently also have a 16GB Wifi iPad 2 that I've had for 8 days now. iOS is so the way to go. I've used iPods before and the entire product line of Apple products just never ceases to amaze me. Everything just works as it should without the guesswork other OS's tend to leave the end user with.
    12-17-2011 01:42 AM
    I would want 1 or 2 iPod touches bc my wife's 2nd gen iPod touch is starting to show its age. This has been a lifeline for her so to speak while being up in the night with our child. It would also be a great blessing to my close friends as they are gearing up to take in foster children.

Sent from my iPhone communication device using Tapatalk
    12-17-2011 01:46 AM
    My step daughter has been begging nonstop for one since her aunt and grandma has one. She really wants to "Skype" (facetime) them. Oh btw shes 6 lol
    12-17-2011 01:52 AM
    I would like to give one to my ever so kind dog, Vasquo.
    Now that MS released Kinectimals he can play indoors when it's raining (oh...I stay dry as well)
    12-17-2011 01:53 AM
    I would love to put the winnings toward a MacBook Air and leave the Windows world for good. Saying a lot for a guy who owns a PC repair business.
    12-17-2011 02:15 AM
    I would love an iPad 3 for the whole family (:
    12-17-2011 02:35 AM
    I want an iPad for my kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-17-2011 02:40 AM
    My sister loves all things Apple. Belated Christmas present!
    12-17-2011 02:54 AM
    I'd put it towards a new iPhone 5 when the time came.
    12-17-2011 03:03 AM
    I would like this device to give to my Aunt, she cant afford and has never had a computer.
    12-17-2011 03:05 AM
    We would love to win two new iPhones b/c our current phones are getting a little long in the tooth.
    12-17-2011 03:14 AM
    Seeing that BB10 devices are not coming anywhere soon, I'd jump onto the Apple boat if I win! An iOS device would be nice to complement my macbook pro.
    12-17-2011 03:16 AM
    I'd love to get iPod Touches! I would use one as a media center (beaming music to my Bluetooth speakers) and give the other one to my brother.
    12-17-2011 03:37 AM
800 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD