Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamHahn

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
An iPod Touch would be a great dedicated MP3/MP4 device that didn't die constantly due to that whole being a phone thing my iP4s has to deal with...;)

ajm91484

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win so I could purchase either an Ipad 2 or Ipad 3, so when i'm on vacation I can communicate to famly via facetime and it would make it much easier for work too.

jbuck387

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I want an iPod Touch to replace my 2004 iPod, it's screen has gone bad and I can only browse the music menu using my cars USB connection :-(

janafran

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
As a struggling college student trying to make some money, this semester I was a student ambassador for Verizon for my college campus. I was given many devices to demo to students across campus, one of them being an iPad 2. I can safely say that I have never been more amazed or captivated by anything that I have ever used in my life. The iPad changed my life as a student by keeping me more organized while turning a 10 pound backpack filled with textbooks into carrying around one simple device. I was dreading the end of the semester when I had to send the iPad back to the company, but sadly we parted ways. Hope I get the opportunity to win and call an iPad all my own!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW