iTouch 5? Top new features?

MacBookBuddy

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I know the iTouch white just came out in white and certain websites and stores are advertising it as the iPod Touch 5G. It is not, but still the iTouch 4 as stated on the Apple website. I just wanted to hear what you people had to say or heard about the top or big features on the official iPod Touch 5g? Or tell me what you want to see :)

E_man#CB

May 3, 2011
Visit site
So the one that's out next year (hopefully)? Better screen material that isn't such cheap/weak glass 9scratches like crazy), better viewing angles (even if it's not IPS, I'd be happy with an improved TN) and a back material that is designed for a product that is actually used, not one that scratches from someone looking at it.

Slightly bigger screen would be nice, and a faster processor of course. But really, if these two weren't in it, and they just fixed the build quality, I'd be happy.

KhalilAlkak

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
i really want 2 things improved
Battery;I have to charge everyday to keep a charge, that, if i play games.
Speakers; I mean COME ON APPLE WTF Speaekers SUCKK xD

Spiral_ouT

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Better camera, bigger battery, faster quad core processor, "back material that is designed for a product that is actually used" (quoted from E_man. It's a really good suggestion and worded perfectly!), Corning Lotus Glass on the front, and a better equalizer with Dynamic Range Compression, Virtual Room Effect, and manual sliding db levels.

That's my wish list for iTouch 5