I was planning to buy an iPod touch 4g but then I thought it has been on the market since a while ago so I did my research on the iPod touch 5g and ... a couple of days ago the iPhone 4s was revealed and with it some new watch faces for the iPod nano and stuff but the iPod touch just got some I can't say useless but insignificant upgrade if non.... and its now sold in white so? my question is Is it a good idea to buy an iPod touch 4g this year? or is it better to wait for the 5g? I mean when is the 5g going to come out? October of 2012? or it coul come out in February or March or something?
    10-06-2011 01:43 PM
    I don't think its worth it to buy a new iPod touch because its the same as last year except it comes in white now... Bummer right?
    10-06-2011 05:59 PM
    ahahha a huge one! no no but i mean i dont have any ipod touch so... do there's no problem buying one common 4g right? its almost the same thin right?
    10-06-2011 07:50 PM
    ya, same thing...go ahead and buy the "new" iPod Touch cause they definitely won't release the iPod Touch 5/6th gen (depending on what gen this is...) for another year (by which time it had better have the A6 chip!).
    10-06-2011 11:59 PM
    If you want an iPod touch now, the 5th gen is same as 4th gen, just get it in white. 5th gen 8gb is $199 now...so good time to buy. Hopefully they give it a nice inner upgrade next year
    10-09-2011 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD