I have an IPOD touch that will only stay on while hooked to the charger, battery looks to be full charge. Any sugestions?
    09-27-2011 05:57 PM
    How old is it? Sounds to me like a battery failure.
    09-27-2011 07:32 PM
    Really strange
    10-03-2011 05:39 AM
    I would agree it is a battery failure, I would guess the device is a few years old?
    10-07-2011 10:21 AM
    I saw a tutorial on Youtube about how to replace the battery in one. I did it with some house hold tools and just ordered a battery off ebay to do it with. It was a 2nd Generation, and I didn't really use it all that much, but I that itch to take something apart. If its already broken, you can't make it any worse. Give it a shot
    10-07-2011 10:24 AM
    Sounds like time for a battery swap. Most devices that give this indication either need the battery re-seated or need a replacement.
    10-11-2011 11:04 AM
    Are you a chocolate crazy fan? When you faced with several kinds of chocolate, do you have the impulse to eat all of them? I found a good iPod Touch game.

There are so many digi pool games in the app store, but if you are a chocolate lover, you couldnt miss this chocolate digi pool gameChocolate Season (Pro). Same as other digi pool games, Chocolate season is a puzzle casual game. It was formed by different bar of chocolate. Its a very easy and interesting game, go with beautiful chocolate picture; you must fall in love with it.
    10-30-2012 05:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD