View Poll Results: How is skype for you?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great!! I love it!!

1 50.00%
  • Eh, its good

0 0%
  • Its ok but i dont use it much..

1 50.00%
  • Its horrible and having problems everywhere!!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    I use skype every day on my ipod to talk to someone across the pond so to speak nd he uses a laptop.. Ok, background is set..
    So lately skype has been lagging nd crashing.. Skype is not sposed to do either of those things, thats y i got it!!! There is bad quality of sound and picture 9/10 times iuse it lately, how can i fix these problems??! D:

Please somebodii help!!!
    06-24-2011 09:03 AM
    ...it could be related to the WIFI that it's connected to, no?

I say, reboot the wireless router that you're connected to. Once done, reboot the iPod, then try Skype again, and see how it goes.
    Emii likes this.
    06-24-2011 09:21 AM
    Well its crashin on the other end too. Shoulld he do the same for his laptop?
    06-24-2011 11:51 AM
    Well, if it's doing it on both ends, sounds to me like an Skype issue, no? Process of elimination and all that...
    06-24-2011 12:20 PM
    Maybe It's because of the latest rumor that Microsoft is Trying to buy Skype? Probably not, but it could be. Or Skype could be starting to get overloaded. At first it was just a VOIP service just for calling from computer to computer. Then it turned into a video calling service between computer and computer. NOW, it's an HD Video Calling service between iPads, iPhones, iPod Touches (4th Gens), Androids, Soon to be for WebOS, Computers, Laptops, ETC. It might finally be taking it's toll on Skype's servers. Who knows? Well actually probably the CEO of Skype, but whatever.
    06-26-2011 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD