I was trying to purchase the new iPod Touch/iPhone 3.0 software earlier today, but after I entered my password, it said that i had to have a credit card. I have enough money, but i don't want to put my credit card on to itunes (its a business one, so my company doesn't allow them). Can you tell me a way to buy the new 3.0 software without putting my credit card on? Thanks to everyone.
    06-23-2011 10:19 PM
    I was trying to purchase the new iPod Touch/iPhone 3.0 software earlier today, but after I entered my password, it said that i had to have a credit card. I have enough money, but i don't want to put my credit card on to itunes (its a business one, so my company doesn't allow them). Can you tell me a way to buy the new 3.0 software without putting my credit card on? Thanks to everyone.
    Why would you need to buy the 3.0 software? The 3rd gen. already comes with it but you can use felixburns.de and get it from there. I'm pretty sure that you may be talking about the 2nd generation iPod touch.
    06-25-2011 01:00 PM
    You need to have credit card to purchase the new iPod Touch/iPhone 3.0 software.
    07-06-2011 06:49 AM
    You need to have credit card to purchase the new iPod Touch/iPhone 3.0 software.
    That is NOT true. I don't have any credit card associated with my iTunes account - and regularly buy software for my iPhone4, iPod Touch, iPad and Mac (Mac App Store)... plust music.

I buy iTunes gift cards, redeem them to my iTunes account and purchase stuff that way.
    07-06-2011 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD