iStreamNet - Watch TV shows on iPhone/iPod touch!

yanix_im

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Title says all.

I developed this for myself, but then I made an app and it seems like people like it (over 20k Cydia downloads in about 6 days)

The app is free (of course) and new content (TV shows) are added now and then.

At the moment I'm in the moving process to a new apartment, so updates will be slow for a while.

Enjoy and spread the word.

PS : I noticed the app on the TiPb article, thanks :)

w00dy

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Got it....

Two thumbs up dude! Im watching me some Simpson's (iphone4) over 3g(my3g enabled) and the quality is awesome.

What other shows do you plan to put on? Maybe some 2 and half Men...?

yanix_im

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi there all!

I'm glad you guys like it, iStreamNet is going to get better and better everyday now ;)

I plan to put on every big show (old and new) these are the ones I already have planned to put on (not in this order!)

Friends
Scrubs
Two and a half Men
Futurama
and more

And big shows like House and Spartacus will also be added.

At the moment the app is changing to make the experience even better and more frequent updates will come with it.

We're moving to a new server that will allow faster download speeds, less buffer time in the beginning of a clip and a smart-bitrate script to give you the best speed and quality for your connection ;)

For now I have added MediaFire links to the TV shows already uploaded.

I can't give you links for ALL episodes, so hold on until we make the change to the new server - you'll love the new iStreamNet :)

ETA is currently about a week, maybe less.

I'm moving to a new place and thats why it will be taking so much time.

You can drop me a email at yanix1337.gmail.com (replace .gmail to @gmail) with suggestions/fixes or anything really ;)

Spread the word and enjoy!

o2sys

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Trying the app as I type, sorry for this newbish question...so the tv contents are being downloaded as I'm watching it? (as in, its being store in my ipad?) Or just streaming?

Also no landscape mode for Ipads?

Thanks!

yanix_im

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I've had some major problems, all of which are ironed out now.

Today will be great day since everyone will be able to enjoy TV shows with a single click!

yanix_im

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
V 1.6 is out!

Full iPad support - Rotation and everything ;)
3 Diffrent icons for all the device generations (3G,4G and iPad) and a Retina icon
iOS 4.3 compatibility!

More to come, enjoy :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner