Would I very easily, definitely and immediately notice if there were any cracks on my iPhone screen? How would I know if my iPhone screen had a crack in it? Would I see or even notice it while using and looking at the display or is it something you wouldn’t miss?
    01-13-2023 03:14 AM
    Oh believe me, when it’s there, it’s hard to ignore.
    If you can’t see it, it’s not there.
    That’s the beauty of cracks in screens. They’re always immediately visible.
    Just_Me_D, Up_And_Away and kataran like this.
    01-13-2023 04:39 AM
    I had lunch with my cousin yesterday, and she showed me her phone. It's a 14 pro, and she has little cracks near the bottom of her screen. Luckily, she has a screen protector on it, so that's easily fixed. If you're worried about cracks, perhaps a screen protector may be something for you to consider!
    01-13-2023 09:59 AM
    Would I very easily, definitely and immediately notice if there were any cracks on my iPhone screen?
    It depends the size of the crack, its location on the screen and your level of attention.
    How would I know if my iPhone screen had a crack in it? Would I see or even notice it while using and looking at the display or is it something you wouldn’t miss?
    Typically, you would clearly see that the screen is cracked. Go to your favorite web search site and do an image search for “cracked iPhone screens”. The images therein should clearly answer your questions.
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 01-14-2023 at 12:22 PM.
    01-13-2023 10:14 AM
    You may not notice them at first glance. Use a well lit room but avoid direct light shining right ght on the screen. With the Screen dark/off, look at your screen at many different angles including shallow angles. If you don’t see any thing then imho you’re good to go.
    If you do identity one, use your index finger upside down and parallel to the screen to LIGHTLY run the fiat parallel finger nail over the crack area. Did you notice an ever so slight ridge? If not there’s a chance it’s a scratch not a crack.

First year I’ve done this, for my recent 14 PM purchase, I bought AC+. This one of the precise reasons I bought it:
    14 PM screen replacement = 379$
    14 PM screen replacement with AC+ = 29$
    01-14-2023 02:24 AM
    I had lunch with my cousin yesterday, and she showed me her phone. It's a 14 pro, and she has little cracks near the bottom of her screen. Luckily, she has a screen protector on it, so that's easily fixed. If you're worried about cracks, perhaps a screen protector may be something for you to consider!
    So it was the screen protector that was cracked, and not her phone screen?
    01-15-2023 06:51 PM
    Most likely I think

This is my 14 Pro Max
    01-26-2023 02:54 AM
    Yes, thankfully!

Most likely I think

This is my 14 Pro Max
    [IMG=768x1024]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230126/832cdddfa4b808ba4f5092bae6ca739e.jpg[/url]
    Yikes!!! That would have given me a heart attack!
    kataran likes this.
    01-26-2023 09:43 AM