according to the Apple store app I would get $340 for my iPhone 11. I was wondering if that’s the most anyone would give me, what do you guys think? Where do you trade in your phones in at and do you trust them.
    09-15-2021 11:19 AM
    according to the Apple store app I would get $340 for my iPhone 11. I was wondering if that’s the most anyone would give me, what do you guys think? Where do you trade in your phones in at and do you trust them.
    I put mine on the Dutch eBay and people tend to buy it for the price I ask. Mainly because I look at other ads to see what others are asking for the same specs.
    kataran and aximtreo like this.
    09-15-2021 11:52 AM
    I currently have the iPhone 11. Do you think I should go for the 13
    09-15-2021 12:56 PM
    Chris, who's your carrier? Apple has some pretty sweet Carrier Deals:

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=http...token=zS1tlnNd
    09-15-2021 01:40 PM

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=http...token=yPuZG9X6
    ATT. i’m not looking to add a line though. lol
    09-15-2021 02:14 PM
    ATT. i’m not looking to add a line though. lol
    Hmmm... I didn't see anything about adding a line. I'll have to read more closely!
    09-15-2021 02:18 PM
    i’m just playing. it seems like most of the time there’s a catch
    Annie_M and aximtreo like this.
    09-15-2021 02:47 PM

I'm with AT&T and the 'deals' are great but they tie you to your carrier for 3 years though. and you only get to upgrade early at no cost if you do it through them, thus tying you to AT&T even more.

If you want to upgrade out of their network, say through an Apple Store in future, you still have an exorbitant payoff to deal with. I know this as i've in that position right now and regret it massively. I still have $400 to pay off on my iPhone after being with them for two years.

I learned a very valuable lesson that I am not going to repeat in future. I'm sucking it up, paying the phone off, then never using a carrier to get my phones ever again, preferring to use Apple's Upgrade Program or monthly 0% instalments.
    aximtreo and Nonsenseinsd8 like this.
    09-15-2021 04:02 PM

I'm with AT&T and the 'deals' are great but they tie you to your carrier for 3 years though. and you only get to upgrade early at no cost if you do it through them, thus tying you to AT&T even more.

If you want to upgrade out of their network, say through an Apple Store in future, you still have an exorbitant payoff to deal with. I know this as i've in that position right now and regret it massively. I still have $400 to pay off on my iPhone after being with them for two years.

I learned a very valuable lesson that I am not going to repeat in future. I'm sucking it up, paying the phone off, then never using a carrier to get my phones ever again, preferring to use Apple's Upgrade Program or monthly 0% instalments.
    T-Mobile is doing the same thing as well, which is one of the reasons why I paid outright last year for my 12 Pro Max. It’s nice not having device payments already added to my bill and everybody know Verizon isn’t cheap.
    aximtreo likes this.
    09-15-2021 07:07 PM
    I’ve chatted with AT&T about this and still can’t believe they are basically giving away the iPhone 13 Pro for free after credits of $1000. I still can’t believe the company would do something like this
    09-22-2021 09:33 AM
    I’ve chatted with AT&T about this and still can’t believe they are basically giving away the iPhone 13 Pro for free after credits of $1000. I still can’t believe the company would do something like this
    I know what you mean! I have been with AT&T since I got my iPhone 4 many moons ago. I've been happy with them. I don't mind being tied to them, and after saving $800 on my iPhone 12 Pro back in January, I was even happier.
    aximtreo likes this.
    09-22-2021 09:52 AM

That’s why I’m with Cricket. Same network without the high prices and gimmicks.
    09-22-2021 10:17 AM