Score a saving on iPad Pro (2021): $100 off at Amazon

Is iPhone 13 different enough from your current phone to upgrade?

Personally, I’m on the fence. I carry both a X & 11 Pro, but I’m considering retiring the X (for the second time) to get the 13 Pro. I’m not a fan of the extra height, since 5.8” is really my sweet spot, but I do love the cameras. I have a bunch of trips coming up (both work & seclusion), and the upgraded cameras would be perfect.
    aximtreo likes this.
    09-14-2021 06:41 PM
    Definitely not different from my Pacific Blue 12 Pro Max. No Rose gold like some of the rumors I read and the blue this year for the pro’s do not look better than the pacific blue.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-14-2021 06:47 PM
    Wasn’t going to upgrade. But….1 TB? Been waiting for this.

I’ll go for the 13 Pro 1TB in Sierra Blue.

Will also go for the watch in green and red.
    aximtreo, nikkisharif and grover5 like this.
    09-14-2021 06:48 PM
    I’m content with my 11 Pro Max so no upgrade for me.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-14-2021 07:01 PM
    Wasn’t going to upgrade. But….1 TB? Been waiting for this.

I’ll go for the 13 Pro 1TB in Sierra Blue.

Will also go for the watch in green and red.
    That 1TB is very tempting!! Glad they finally have this option.

I’ll also be getting the watch. It’s time to upgrade my S4. I’ll probably go for the Hermès version this year.
    09-14-2021 07:18 PM
    That 1TB is very tempting!! Glad they finally have this option.

I’ll also be getting the watch. It’s time to upgrade my S4. I’ll probably go for the Hermès version this year.
    That’s a nice one! I just fell in love with the green. AND of course the red.

I’ve never seen the Hermès up close. Probably a good thing!!!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-14-2021 07:20 PM
    Ahhh that Hermès Apple Watch is gorgeous excuse me while I pull out my Cartier Watch that only gets a stroll on date nights…don’t worry baby I’m not replacing you
    nikkisharif and aximtreo like this.
    09-14-2021 07:27 PM
    Got a 12 in blue. While I do regret the color choice, the 13 isn’t enough of a technical upgrade to justify it for me. Plus, I just finished paying off $11,000 of credit card debt since the start of the year, and I would like to save some money. Maybe I’ll be able to pay cash for a 14 next year.
    09-14-2021 08:32 PM
    No upgrade for me this year. I’m keeping my iPhone 12. It’s perfect.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-14-2021 08:40 PM
    Unless your the type of person who needs new latest and greatest phone, I feel if you have an iPhone 12 or even an iPhone 11. There is really no need for an upgrade. But anything older then that and you feel you need to upgrade, it will be a much more noticeable improvement
    dazzlingirl and nikkisharif like this.
    09-14-2021 08:58 PM
    Paid 500 for my 12 pro, apple is giving me 640 for it and with discount it makes the 13 pro 260 bones for me. It’s a no brainer, I’m getting paid to upgrade.
    09-14-2021 10:09 PM
    I'm mesmerized by the gold color on the new 13 pro (compared with the gold on my 11 pro). If earlier, false rumors that gold was being discontinued were true, I'd be buying a 12 pro in gold right now to satisfy my yearnings. What a relief the rumors were wrong!

Another subject: When I look at the schedule of trade-in values on the Apple site, it seems like it might be about the same cost in the long run to buy a new iPhone every year, because new iPhones hold their value quite well.
    Last edited by Peaceful_Moi; Yesterday at 12:01 AM.
    Annie_M and nikkisharif like this.
    09-14-2021 11:50 PM
    256Gb 13 Pro Max in Sierra Blue for me. Gold as a fallback option.

I'm not preordering, i'm going into the store on day one. I've managed to secure my last five iPhones on launch day by doing this.
    aximtreo, Annie_M and nikkisharif like this.
    Yesterday 12:47 AM
    No always on display, heavier, bulkier. I'm very disappointed. Wanted to upgrade to a 13 or 13pro. Now I feel like why should I?
    P.S. that is the first time in many years that I feel this way. Normally I always found something for me to justify an upgrade (or to talk me into it). Not (yet?) this time.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    Yesterday 04:06 AM
    Is the iPhone 13 Pro Max different enough from the iPhone 12 Pro Max? Absolutely not. But I'll still get it anyways.
    Yesterday 12:43 PM
    256Gb 13 Pro Max in Sierra Blue for me. Gold as a fallback option.

I'm not preordering, i'm going into the store on day one. I've managed to secure my last five iPhones on launch day by doing this.
    I'm going to do the same thing but only because I want to trade in my iPhone 12 Pro Max for a 13 Pro Max and I don't feel like dropping over $1K all at once. I only buy unlocked iPhones.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    Yesterday 12:44 PM
    I going to buy two one Blue and Graphite. This will be a game changer for my Only Fans content....
    nikkisharif likes this.
    Yesterday 02:05 PM
    I'm locked in with my 12 Pro for at least a couple of years, so I wasn't looking to get a new iPhone this year, but it's still fun to read about those who are? My cousin called me and asked if she should upgrade. She currently has a 12, and I'm on the fence about it. I will have to read more about and watch a few videos before I offer an opinion!
    Yesterday 02:13 PM
    I'm going to do the same thing but only because I want to trade in my iPhone 12 Pro Max for a 13 Pro Max and I don't feel like dropping over $1K all at once. I only buy unlocked iPhones.
    Yes, that's exactly what i'm going to do too, although I don't have a 12 Pro Max so won't get as much. Still, no point in keeping the old phone; I already have a couple of older iPhones in case I need them.
    nikkisharif and Mr Segundus like this.
    Yesterday 02:27 PM
    Is iPhone 13 different enough from your current phone to upgrade?

Personally, I’m on the fence. I carry both a X & 11 Pro, but I’m considering retiring the X (for the second time) to get the 13 Pro. I’m not a fan of the extra height, since 5.8” is really my sweet spot, but I do love the cameras. I have a bunch of trips coming up (both work & seclusion), and the upgraded cameras would be perfect.
    Do I think the iPhone 13 models are different enough for me to upgrade from my iPhone 12 Pro? Nope. With that being said, I was never the type to care about the camera of the iPhone, but I must admit the photos I’ve taken with my iPhone 12 Pro are straight up awesome and if the camera of the iPhone 13 Pro is even better then upgrading is something to consider.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    Yesterday 07:11 PM
    Do I think the iPhone 13 models are different enough for me to upgrade from my iPhone 12 Pro? Nope. With that being said, I was never the type to care about the camera of the iPhone, but I must admit the photos I’ve taken with my iPhone 12 Pro are straight up awesome and if the camera of the iPhone 13 Pro is even better then upgrading is something to consider.
    That’s good to know because the camera on my X is raggedy compared to my 11 Pro I’m seriously considering upgrading my X.
    Yesterday 07:17 PM
    That’s good to know because the camera on my X is raggedy compared to my 11 Pro I’m seriously considering upgrading my X.
    Go on and retire your iPhone X and get the new iPhone 13 Pro. You know you want to….(Laughing)
    Yesterday 07:18 PM
    Go on and retire your iPhone X and get the new iPhone 13 Pro. You know you want to….(Laughing)
    You’re such an enabler
    Yesterday 07:51 PM
    You’re such an enabler
    (Laughing)…..I know it, but hey I’m just saying what you’re already thinking of doing. That’s all….
    Yesterday 07:54 PM
    (Laughing)…..I know it, but hey I’m just saying what you’re already thinking of doing. That’s all….
    DAMN…I see no lie in that statement
    Just_Me_D and Highrisedrifter like this.
    Yesterday 08:03 PM
28 12