As the title states, does anybody regret their color decision? I got an 11 Pro Max, Midnight Green. While I really like the color, I find any case other than clear or green to look a bit weird. Likely just my own perception.

Feeling like I should I have gone Space Gray or Silver. So wouldn’t go as far saying regret, BUT think I’d be happiest with Space Gray. Anybody make a return just for color swap, or beyond their return window wishing they’d have selected a different color?
    10-26-2019 06:51 AM
    Went with the black iPhone 11, with no regrets, looks good in and out of case.
    Al Paca likes this.
    10-26-2019 06:59 AM
    Just put a different color case on it.
    TgeekB and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-26-2019 08:06 AM
    Just put a different color case on it.
    This.
    I have never chosen a phone because of color. But to each their own.
    scruffypig likes this.
    10-26-2019 08:21 AM
    Exactly why I never go with any “fad” colors. I’ve always had silver, black or space gray. Never once regretted my decision.
    This time around I got an iPhone 11 Pro Max in space gray. It’s gorgeous.
    10-26-2019 09:50 AM
    I got the midnight green but doesn’t make a difference because I have a case on all the time . My opinion it doesn’t matter what color you have unless you carry your phone without a case . Nobody will know what color I have because of the case .
    10-26-2019 10:24 AM
    As the title states, does anybody regret their color decision? I got an 11 Pro Max, Midnight Green. While I really like the color, I find any case other than clear or green to look a bit weird. Likely just my own perception.

Feeling like I should I have gone Space Gray or Silver. So wouldn’t go as far saying regret, BUT think I’d be happiest with Space Gray. Anybody make a return just for color swap, or beyond their return window wishing they’d have selected a different color?
    No sir. I do not regret purchasing my gold iPhone 11 Pro Max. It’s a gorgeous device and I enjoy using it a great deal. No regrets whatsoever.
    10-26-2019 10:35 AM
    I got the midnight green but doesn’t make a difference because I have a case on all the time . My opinion it doesn’t matter what color you have unless you carry your phone without a case . Nobody will know what color I have because of the case .
    Except the gigantic camera bump that matches the rest of the phone . Some cases (including one of mine) show the top and bottom bezels too. There are also the clear cases. Not a fan myself though.
    10-26-2019 11:17 AM
    This.
    For my iPhone XR, I got specifically for the yellow. Loved it so much I got clear cases. But also got a few other color cases for days that yellow was too much.
    10-26-2019 01:11 PM
    Nope. I really like my gold 11 Pro especially when not using a case. I even like when the fingerprints are on the gold stainless steel frame and it almost looks like a copper penny.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-26-2019 01:27 PM
    I’m starting to question if I should have gone with the pro max instead of the pro but I love how easy to hold and light the smaller phone is
    10-26-2019 02:18 PM
    For my iPhone XR, I got specifically for the yellow. Loved it so much I got clear cases. But also got a few other color cases for days that yellow was too much.
    I get it. It is partially a fashion accessory to a lot of people.
    Mine spends about 90% of its time in my pocket so I guess it doesn’t matter to me.
    scruffypig likes this.
    10-26-2019 03:09 PM
    This.
    I didn't in the past and always had either silver or black phones. Then I got a blue one in 2012, followed by red, then two more blue. I went back to silver in 2017, but now I'm back to blue. I have both clear and black cases, so blue either shows or doesn't, depending on which cases I choose.
    10-26-2019 04:33 PM
    I always go for black/space grey.. and I have never regretted my decision.
    10-26-2019 04:49 PM
    Got the 11 Pro Midnight Green and I love it. I use cases occasionally but they are usually black or clear so it doesn’t clash or anything.
    Al Paca likes this.
    10-27-2019 02:19 AM
    I do not have one iPhone 11 or 11 Pro, but I will choose the white one without regret.
    11-01-2019 02:47 AM
    I have usually bought a silver or gold model the last couple of upgrades. But the new green 11 Pro just caught my eye and I don’t regret buying one and not looking back.
    11-03-2019 09:55 AM
    Nope, I have no regrets with my color choice of Midnight Green (11 Pro Max), and I have received several compliments so far. I use a clear case and a Forest Green  Leather case, but I saw a Saddle Brown  Leather case on a MG and it looked really NICE, that will probably be my next case. The MG is a welcomed changed from my normal SG/Black iPhone(s).
    bakron1 likes this.
    11-03-2019 10:16 AM