Does anybody regret their color decision of their iPhone 11/11 Pro?

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
As the title states, does anybody regret their color decision? I got an 11 Pro Max, Midnight Green. While I really like the color, I find any case other than clear or green to look a bit weird. Likely just my own perception.

Feeling like I should I have gone Space Gray or Silver. So wouldn’t go as far saying regret, BUT think I’d be happiest with Space Gray. Anybody make a return just for color swap, or beyond their return window wishing they’d have selected a different color?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Regret Color Choice of any iPhone 11 Version

Went with the black iPhone 11, with no regrets, looks good in and out of case.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Exactly why I never go with any “fad” colors. I’ve always had silver, black or space gray. Never once regretted my decision.
This time around I got an iPhone 11 Pro Max in space gray. It’s gorgeous.

Rodney Willis

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site

I got the midnight green but doesn’t make a difference because I have a case on all the time . My opinion it doesn’t matter what color you have unless you carry your phone without a case . Nobody will know what color I have because of the case .

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
As the title states, does anybody regret their color decision? I got an 11 Pro Max, Midnight Green. While I really like the color, I find any case other than clear or green to look a bit weird. Likely just my own perception.

Feeling like I should I have gone Space Gray or Silver. So wouldn’t go as far saying regret, BUT think I’d be happiest with Space Gray. Anybody make a return just for color swap, or beyond their return window wishing they’d have selected a different color?

No sir. I do not regret purchasing my gold iPhone 11 Pro Max. It’s a gorgeous device and I enjoy using it a great deal. No regrets whatsoever.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

I got the midnight green but doesn’t make a difference because I have a case on all the time . My opinion it doesn’t matter what color you have unless you carry your phone without a case . Nobody will know what color I have because of the case .

Except the gigantic camera bump that matches the rest of the phone . Some cases (including one of mine) show the top and bottom bezels too. There are also the clear cases. Not a fan myself though.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site

This.
I have never chosen a phone because of color. But to each their own.

For my iPhone XR, I got specifically for the yellow. Loved it so much I got clear cases. But also got a few other color cases for days that yellow was too much.

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
Nope. I really like my gold 11 Pro especially when not using a case. I even like when the fingerprints are on the gold stainless steel frame and it almost looks like a copper penny.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site

For my iPhone XR, I got specifically for the yellow. Loved it so much I got clear cases. But also got a few other color cases for days that yellow was too much.

I get it. It is partially a fashion accessory to a lot of people.
Mine spends about 90% of its time in my pocket so I guess it doesn’t matter to me.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

This.
I have never chosen a phone because of color. But to each their own.
I didn't in the past and always had either silver or black phones. Then I got a blue one in 2012, followed by red, then two more blue. I went back to silver in 2017, but now I'm back to blue. I have both clear and black cases, so blue either shows or doesn't, depending on which cases I choose.

just1083

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Got the 11 Pro Midnight Green and I love it. I use cases occasionally but they are usually black or clear so it doesn’t clash or anything.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I have usually bought a silver or gold model the last couple of upgrades. But the new green 11 Pro just caught my eye and I don’t regret buying one and not looking back.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Nope, I have no regrets with my color choice of Midnight Green (11 Pro Max), and I have received several compliments so far. I use a clear case and a Forest Green  Leather case, but I saw a Saddle Brown  Leather case on a MG and it looked really NICE, that will probably be my next case. The MG is a welcomed changed from my normal SG/Black iPhone(s).

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
I usually get silver or space gray.. I had gold last time (first time getting gold) and I was kinda over it by the time the 11pro max came out. I had rose gold 6s plus (more like pink 6s plus) and I found it clashed with a lot of colored cases. Even with just a little bit of color poking through. I like the silver best with space gray/black close second. Idk if I’d do a colors phone again.. I’ve seen rumors for this year and midnight blue being an option. Idk though... as of now next year will be silver again.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I chose gold for my 11 Pro Max. I don’t regret it but would have just as happy with SG or MG. I would prefer matte black, including the metal trim over any of the current colors.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I’m loving my space gray 11 pro Max. I only use clear cases or rhino shield bumpers on it. I don’t want to cover that gray up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2