Trade up and save:Get $450 towards an iPhone 11
    I went to the movies with my mom, Saturday afternoon, & decided to hit the Apple store afterwards to buy a couple of watch bands. The store was packed in true Apple fashion, but nothing out of the ordinary. I walked in, purchased bands using the Apple Store App, found my mom, then walked out. Fast forward to today & I’m realizing I never looked at the new phones or watches and literally had no desire What is happening to me I have NEVER in the entire existence of the Apple Store (or my shopaholic life) walked in there without looking at something other than the item I was buying. I don’t think I’m ready for this
    09-23-2019 08:56 PM
    That's the times signs...
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-23-2019 09:02 PM
    You must be attending SA meetings
    nikkisharif and Annie_8plus like this.
    09-23-2019 09:11 PM
    That's the times signs...
    I refuse to accept that

You must be attending SA meetings
    NEVER
    kataran likes this.
    09-23-2019 10:27 PM
    I went to the movies with my mom, Saturday afternoon, & decided to hit the Apple store afterwards to buy a couple of watch bands. The store was packed in true Apple fashion, but nothing out of the ordinary. I walked in, purchased bands using the Apple Store App, found my mom, then walked out. Fast forward to today & I’m realizing I never looked at the new phones or watches and literally had no desire What is happening to me I have NEVER in the entire existence of the Apple Store (or my shopaholic life) walked in there without looking at something other than the item I was buying. I don’t think I’m ready for this

I know I should ask what is the secret, or how did you do it... But I don't want to know, I'm addicted.
    09-23-2019 11:17 PM
    Admitting you're an Android user is the first step to recovery.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-24-2019 05:25 AM
    Almost the exact same happened to me while in Canada last week for 3 days. I just walked PAST the Apple Store in the big mall around the corner from my hotel.... Next trip up will be January or February...
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-24-2019 06:55 AM
    Oh neck no...Make a doctors appointment with Dr. Somebody immediately because you are indeed sick!....
    nikkisharif, kataran and Spencerdl like this.
    09-24-2019 07:01 AM
    I must add to my last that while north, I made full use of a 'travelling phone' ( my pay-as-you -go local Canadian phone) both for local calling and in it's main function as a wifi hotspot to provide data for iPhone & IPad. It's a Samsung Galaxy J3 which performed very well for what I needed.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-24-2019 07:31 AM
    Wow, just WOW. Not sure how you was able to resist Nikki, maybe you should see a professional of some sort...LOL
    nikkisharif and kataran like this.
    09-24-2019 07:52 AM
    I know I should ask what is the secret, or how did you do it... But I don't want to know, I'm addicted.
    Heck, I want the secret to find someone else to torment LOL. I’m not liking it at all!!

NEVER

Almost the exact same happened to me while in Canada last week for 3 days. I just walked PAST the Apple Store in the big mall around the corner from my hotel.... Next trip up will be January or February...
    WOW...is this an airborne pathogen

Oh neck no...Make a doctors appointment with Dr. Somebody immediately because you are indeed sick!....
    Ikr!!! Idk how this even happened I’m so ashamed

Wow, just WOW. Not sure how you was able to resist Nikki, maybe you should see a professional of some sort...LOL
    It’s crazy I have no idea what came over me...maybe I was drugged LOL
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-24-2019 05:53 PM
    Heck, I want the secret to find someone else to torment LOL. I’m not liking it at all!!

NEVER

WOW...is this an airborne pathogen

Ikr!!! Idk how this even happened I’m so ashamed

It’s crazy I have no idea what came over me...maybe I was drugged LOL
    If it makes you feel any better, shopping isn't my strong point to begin with I guess, so contagion isn't likely a factor, and I didn't have much browse time anyhow. I was either busy, or too tired most of my time away. All I picked up in the gadget department ( I'd ordered on Amazon to my mailbox in Canada) was the little WiFi Repeater which I mentioned in another post. It's still working well too.......So relax -my shopping experiences probably aren't typical
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-24-2019 06:27 PM
    09-25-2019 05:55 AM
    Wow you're just evil
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-25-2019 06:50 AM
    OK OK OK... but most importantly... @nikkisharif what bands did you get???
    Last edited by Annie_8plus; 09-25-2019 at 01:27 PM.
    dmoskaluk, wenrob, ksassy and 1 others like this.
    09-25-2019 08:13 AM
    OK OK OK... but most importantly... @nikkisharif what bands did you get???
    My bad...I’m just seeing this. I got the khaki & Camel sport loops
    10-09-2019 09:18 PM
    My bad...I’m just seeing this. I got the khaki & Camel sport loops
    Those are awesome!
    10-10-2019 09:05 AM