Something weird happened to me Saturday[emoji3064][emoji3064]

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I went to the movies with my mom, Saturday afternoon, & decided to hit the Apple store afterwards to buy a couple of watch bands. The store was packed in true Apple fashion, but nothing out of the ordinary. I walked in, purchased bands using the Apple Store App, found my mom, then walked out. Fast forward to today & I’m realizing I never looked at the new phones or watches and literally had no desire What is happening to me I have NEVER in the entire existence of the Apple Store (or my shopaholic life) walked in there without looking at something other than the item I was buying. I don’t think I’m ready for this

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I went to the movies with my mom, Saturday afternoon, & decided to hit the Apple store afterwards to buy a couple of watch bands. The store was packed in true Apple fashion, but nothing out of the ordinary. I walked in, purchased bands using the Apple Store App, found my mom, then walked out. Fast forward to today & I’m realizing I never looked at the new phones or watches and literally had no desire What is happening to me I have NEVER in the entire existence of the Apple Store (or my shopaholic life) walked in there without looking at something other than the item I was buying. I don’t think I’m ready for this

I know I should ask what is the secret, or how did you do it... But I don't want to know, I'm addicted.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Almost the exact same happened to me while in Canada last week for 3 days. I just walked PAST the Apple Store in the big mall around the corner from my hotel.... Next trip up will be January or February...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Oh neck no...Make a doctors appointment with Dr. Somebody immediately because you are indeed sick!....

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Admitting you're an Android user is the first step to recovery.

I must add to my last that while north, I made full use of a 'travelling phone' ( my pay-as-you -go local Canadian phone) both for local calling and in it's main function as a wifi hotspot to provide data for iPhone & IPad. It's a Samsung Galaxy J3 which performed very well for what I needed.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Wow, just WOW. Not sure how you was able to resist Nikki, maybe you should see a professional of some sort...LOL

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I know I should ask what is the secret, or how did you do it... But I don't want to know, I'm addicted.

Heck, I want the secret to find someone else to torment LOL. I’m not liking it at all!!

Admitting you're an Android user is the first step to recovery.

NEVER

Almost the exact same happened to me while in Canada last week for 3 days. I just walked PAST the Apple Store in the big mall around the corner from my hotel.... Next trip up will be January or February...

WOW...is this an airborne pathogen

Oh neck no...Make a doctors appointment with Dr. Somebody immediately because you are indeed sick!....

Ikr!!! Idk how this even happened I’m so ashamed

Wow, just WOW. Not sure how you was able to resist Nikki, maybe you should see a professional of some sort...LOL

It’s crazy I have no idea what came over me...maybe I was drugged LOL

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Heck, I want the secret to find someone else to torment LOL. I’m not liking it at all!!

NEVER

WOW...is this an airborne pathogen

Ikr!!! Idk how this even happened I’m so ashamed

It’s crazy I have no idea what came over me...maybe I was drugged LOL

If it makes you feel any better, shopping isn't my strong point to begin with I guess, so contagion isn't likely a factor, and I didn't have much browse time anyhow. I was either busy, or too tired most of my time away. All I picked up in the gadget department ( I'd ordered on Amazon to my mailbox in Canada) was the little WiFi Repeater which I mentioned in another post. It's still working well too.......So relax -my shopping experiences probably aren't typical

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
8c22134b595581996f895f086ee23e2c.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR