Which Apple case is better, the leather or the silicone for iPhone XS and XS Max?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: what case from apple is better. The leather or the silicone for the iphone xs and xs Max???

I prefer the leather cases.

datt350

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: what case from apple is better. The leather or the silicone for the iphone xs and xs Max???

The fit with the leather case is perfect. Finish is great, the grip is sure both in the hand and on the surface it's placed on. I have the blue case and I live the colour too

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site

Definitely the leather. It wears well and lasts long and has a great feel to it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I would say the Apple Leather, but both are great cases. You really can't go wrong with either one.

btru82

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site

I have the leather and my wife has the silicone. Definitely prefer the leather. It’s always my go to when I get s new device. Product red is my choice every time too!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

I prefer the leather case as well.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

I say they are different and not one better. I like leather in general and silicone for dirty conditions.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site

I bought the silicone one on the basis that beer and leather don’t go so well together !

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
what case from apple is better. The leather or the silicone for the iphone xs and xs Max???

It’s a personal preference thing, I prefer the Apple OEM Leather case, either the leather or the silicone one will fit the device perfectly and are well made. You can’t go wrong with either one.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site

I just got the XS about three weeks ago, and I had the gold model and just yesterday switched to the space grey. I had problems with the leather case fitting the gold and returned it for the silicone that fit it. Now around the camera the silicone does not fit my space grey? Has anybody had issues with this? They were both apple cases.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

I just got the XS about three weeks ago, and I had the gold model and just yesterday switched to the space grey. I had problems with the leather case fitting the gold and returned it for the silicone that fit it. Now around the camera the silicone does not fit my space grey? Has anybody had issues with this? They were both apple cases.

I have the space gray xs max with a black silicone case. No issues with fit around the camera. I’m actually planning on getting the midnight blue silicone as well this weekend.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site

I have the space gray xs max with a black silicone case. No issues with fit around the camera. I’m actually planning on getting the midnight blue silicone as well this weekend.

I have never had issues with an Apple case. Just found it funny how I have had problems with two cases.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I’m wondering if you actually got a case made for the X & not the XS. The cameras are slightly different.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site

I’m wondering if you actually got a case made for the X & not the XS. The cameras are slightly different.

That might be the problem, I didn’t pay attention as it was at Best Buy

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

I prefer the feel of the silicone but, in the past anyway, they were lint magnets. Maybe I should try a newer one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh