Let’s see your iPhone lock/home screens!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
d6d3383b1daf63477ff25e90aefad8ae.png

ed47df3fe269527673d5c145eb741962.png

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
When I saw LED'S latest it was hard to miss the likeness of colour. And to tell the truth it's far from a favourite desert of mine, but a little old english lady ( 85) tenent of ours makes them for me every now & then and of course I can't say no! Glad my idea got so much traction. Good Job, Pink! . Dmo

Last edited:

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
A place for everything and everything in its place. A creed of one of my venerable old instructors / mentors.
I'm almost there but still dealing with the frustrating habit of many analogue clock widgets to either 'bump' when screen opens as if they'd stopped and had to 'catch-up', or simply stopping altogether,
and needing either a tap or more involved ministrations to revive. I've found this with a variety of widget maker apps. I had hoped that it would iron itself out in time but not quite yet. IMG_3358.jpg
IMG_3359.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
When I saw LED'S latest it was hard to miss the likeness of colour. And to tell the truth it's far from a favourite desert of mine, but a little old english lady ( 85) tenent of ours makes them for me every now & then and of course I can't say no! Glad my idea got so much traction. Good Job, Pink! . Dmo

Oh man...there is nothing like home made red velvet anything!!! Lucky you Dmo

giphy.gif

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Oh man...there is nothing like home made red velvet anything!!! Lucky you Dmo

giphy.gif

You would probably have to see a West Indian style Christmas Cake to attempt a theme. It's commonly called 'Great-Cake', 'Black Cake' or 'Christmas Cake' as opposed to fruitcake, although it's fruit based with a mix of alcoholic additions at the discretion of the chef. Normal methods are similar to my Mums which needed the fruit mix to set a year before cake making time. She added a potion of 2 parts dark rum, 1 part Port wine, 1 Part Falurnum. The cake is dark brown but not 'quite' black as the name may imply. As long as 'basted' monthly with a supply of the same rummy mix, a cake will keep over a year if one has enough will power to stay out of the pantry. Attached is an admittedly poor picture of the last one we have left after Christmas. It does correctly show the colour though. Not really socializing much now it should last us towards summertime. My memories of my Mums versions looked different though as she iced them with a hard white icing then decorated with greens and pink (yep) softer icing paste squeezed from a bag-contraption. Most no longer take the time anymore. But this is as good an image as I can get of ours. And yes - a small sliver was cut and was nice with a quick Guyanese Eldorado Rum-Cream liqueur, IMG_3362.jpg
if anyone asks