Let’s see your iPhone lock/home screens!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
6fafc286a135125a2ed512fdab4cd6df.png

No widgets for me.

Nice Joe
Are you on iOS 14, or did you stay at 13.7

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I had to take a step back for a bit...all the widgets and organizing is making my head spin at this point. Back to almost basic with just Carrot weather for a widget.
b82aa615367581839925cca2d263d52a.jpg

6fafc286a135125a2ed512fdab4cd6df.png

No widgets for me.

I definitely can't say the same for me. I've been waiting what seems like a lifetime for an Apple version of customization and I'm currently like Micky D..."I'm loving it". I'm sure it will wear off, but in the meantime I'm going to ride this wave.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Nice Joe
Are you on iOS 14, or did you stay at 13.7

This is iOS 14 Pink. The App Library is organized on one side, and I have several quick widgets on the left.
I can keep my Home Screen organized, and clean. And you can swipe down and get to an app you don’t have on the Home Screen.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I definitely can't say the same for me. I've been waiting what seems like a lifetime for an Apple version of customization and I'm currently like Micky D..."I'm loving it". I'm sure it will wear off, but in the meantime I'm going to ride this wave.

Don’t worry, my Home Screen is subject to change!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I understand what you mean. We’ve all waited a looooong time for  to give us at least this much customization. I’m just not used to it and need a moment to step back from feeling overwhelmed with it all. I know...I sound a little crazy 🤪 welcome to my head 🧠
This is iOS 14 Pink. The App Library is organized on one side, and I have several quick widgets on the left.
I can keep my Home Screen organized, and clean. And you can swipe down and get to an app you don’t have on the Home Screen.
I think I’m liking my home screen “clean” like it has been with just my one widget for now. I’m hoping with future updates we can customize the App Library folders.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I understand what you mean. We’ve all waited a looooong time for  to give us at least this much customization. I’m just not used to it and need a moment to step back from feeling overwhelmed with it all. I know...I sound a little crazy welcome to my head

I think I’m liking my home screen “clean” like it has been with just my one widget for now. I’m hoping with future updates we can customize the App Library folders.

I’d like to see that also with the App Library.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that the likes are missing or is just me? Both the ones I gave and received are missing. I just went and liked some that I've already liked before.

Edit ; the likes disappeared again.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that the likes are missing or is just me? Both the ones I gave and received are missing. I just went and liked some that I've already liked before.

Edit ; the likes disappeared again.

Yup. Something is definitely wonky with the site today. I can only post attachments (the paper clip) and not use the photo tab to upload.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost