Let’s see your iPhone lock/home screens!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Love this Pink — I checked out pretty much this entire thread and your red velvet one had me floored!

thank you very much the red velvet is one of my faves that I made too!

As for this theme, boho terracotta color, I didn’t make it. It was an Etsy purchase referenced by [mention]Anastayja1 [/mention] who posted it originally

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Another theme, called Moon Lover Blush by the same dev that created the boho terracotta theme of Etsy! love this theme as well!! [mention]Anastayja1 [/mention] thank you again for giving me the info, I’m obsessed with these 2 themes now!!
47572bdadfaff305836a030ea5d919af.png

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I remember early in the year suggesting that a wallpaper & theme of "Led's" reminded me of Red Velvet Cake, and the thread gained momentum. One never knows where the ball will bounce . Dmo

I actually think the thread gained momentum when iOS 14 introduced widgets and the ability to customize icons to be honest.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I remember early in the year suggesting that a wallpaper & theme of "Led's" reminded me of Red Velvet Cake, and the thread gained momentum. One never knows where the ball will bounce . Dmo
is like to say I can take credit to all of it but I won’t...

I actually think the thread gained momentum when iOS 14 introduced widgets and then ability to customize icons to be honest.

It definitely took off when everyone started posting their awesome screens and widget set ups

anon(10729025)

Feb 9, 2021
Visit site
Another theme, called Moon Lover Blush by the same dev that created the boho terracotta theme of Etsy! love this theme as well!! [mention]Anastayja1 [/mention] thank you again for giving me the info, I’m obsessed with these 2 themes now!!

Pink what battery widget is that? Apologies if it’s already been asked and answered

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site

This is really nice Pink! I like it a lot.

There are some more that I want to get, but I have to pace myself.

I try to keep my setups for 2-4 weeks since we can do more now than just a wallpaper change. Now my posts have been less frequent.

Love seeing all of the screens you and everyone else have been posting.

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

I try to keep my setups for 2-4 weeks since we can do more now than just a wallpaper change. Now my posts have been less frequent.

Love seeing all of the screens you and everyone else has been posting.

Thank you...and ikr?!?!? I favorited her shop! I also want more of her themes too pacing myself will be hard to do...they all look so pretty I understand what you mean

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Love seeing all of the screens you and everyone else have been posting.

Hey Anastayja, I just bought more of her complete set themes...she has coupon codes in her shop so I received a 50% discount for buying 3, “50FOR3”....just wanted to lyk in case you’d be interested. I’m going to save them in my files when I’m ready to switch out

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77