Authorized replacement of iPhone (outside North America): possible?

Spaz888

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I need to replace my out of warranty iPhone 7+ purchased directly from Apple in Canada. I was given a quote by Apple Canada and authorization to do so.

I'd like to purchase the replacement iPhone outside North America because the modem chipset we have for North America uses the much slower Intel not Qualacomm. Apparently, Apple North America doesn't issue the model A1661, only A1784 for the 7+.

Is it possible to replace the device without having to go through the usual troubleshooting, essentially repeating the process even though the authorization has all the issues. Authorized replacement of iPhone (outside North America): possible?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The intel chip is not 'much slower' than the one made by Qualcomm. Now in regard to 'replacing' your 'out of warranty iPhone 7 Plus", I don't know what to tell you. I mean, here in the U.S., an iPhone 7 Plus from Apple starts at $669. I mean, unless you can order that specific model via Apple, you may have to tip directly from a non-Apple retailer outside of North America. Hopefully, someone who can provide specific recommendations will reply soon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox