I am confused. I am using a classic iPhone 5, running IOS 10.3.3(14G60.) I believe this is the most recent IOS that is compatible with this phone.

I am having difficulty keeping my ReSound LiNX 3D hearing aids connected with my iPhone 5. The ReSound Smart 3D app is installed. Often I can use it to adjust the hearing aids, as advertised. However, if I use it to live-stream audio and the connection is broken the only reliable way to reestablish it is to soft reboot the phone.

When I open Settings>Bluetooth the hearing aids are not listed under My Devices. There is a spinning dial under Other Devices but nothing ever comes up. This is true even when I can access the Bluetooth hearing aids and change programs, adjust volume, etc. using the manufacturer's 'Smart 3D app' I downloaded from the App Store.

Settings>Bluetooth - My Devices List - Bluetooth Device Does Not Show-img_3022_noha_bluetoothscreen.jpg
    07-19-2018 02:03 PM
    I'm not sure if this suggestion will help as I'm not familiar with hearing aids, but I just went into Settings, General, Accessibility, Hearing. There is a toggle switch for Hearing Aid Compatibility. Have you tried that? Not sure thats the problem, just trying to help. I'm currently on iOS 11.4.1 so I'm not sure if 10.3.3 has this ability.
    07-19-2018 10:07 PM