What do you NOT LIKE about iPhone?

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Really? I downloaded Swiftkey cause a quick google search showed it was resizable...I didn’t realize it meant on android only. I’ll look a bit further into keyboard adjustments then thanks.

I don't know if Swiftkey has what you want. I sure wish it had Microsoft's now gone Flow feature for one handed.

My main point is there are options including from credible developers.

ruger141

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
The Gboard keyboard by google is also letting me set it to one handed mode after I activated that function in the keyboard settings. It’s swipe function works very well.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I have been waiting for true multitasking abilities on iPhone for years. I want split screen and picture in picture. Picture in picture is what I want the most. It's my favorite feature on my Galaxy note 8. I also have an iPhone 8 Plus but the reason I have been switching back and forth all these years is for the lack of these features on iPhone. If I had these I would never buy another Android device as long as I lived. Please Apple, give us some real multitasking capabilities with the next iteration of large iPhones.

Why would you want this on a phone? On a tablet, maybe. I’m just curious.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Believe me, it can be incredibly useful. There have been times where split screen on my Android phones have been a godsend rather than switching back and forth between apps on my iPhone.

I guess I just don’t use my phone the same way as some others. I understand the uses, I just don’t need them as much others. I have my iPad Pro for that. Different strokes...

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
1: Lack of an App drawer (I don't want folders on my screen).
2: Lack of a mute icon on the top right of the screen when the physical mute button is set to mute the phone.
3: The inability to add widgets to any of the Home screens.

Otherwise, I'm happy with my device.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I just came across this thread so excuse my “better late than never” 2 cents of my thoughts.

Just a few gripes:

1) the dock. Dam.mit why can’t this be an option to be visible or not visible.

2) I’d like to be able to place my icons where I want them on the screen. ie. if I want just four in a box shape in the middle of my screen then let me have that option !

3) I hate folders- an app draw would be nice.

4) price, but then again android devices are up there in cost too these days.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I just came across this thread so excuse my “better late than never” 2 cents of my thoughts.

Just a few gripes:

1) the dock. Dam.mit why can’t this be an option to be visible or not visible.

2) I’d like to be able to place my icons where I want them on the screen. ie. if I want just four in a box shape in the middle of my screen then let me have that option !

3) I hate folders- an app draw would be nice.

4) price, but then again android devices are up there in cost too these days.

Everything in Pink's post and a real "Dark Theme"

Spectrumite

Jul 14, 2018
Visit site
Lol after reading this thread, I'm surprised any one of us would own an iPhone!

My complaints:
  1. There needs to be a better way to organize and work with pictures and videos. There's some creative work-arounds, but iOS is way behind Android in this regard.
  2. I just switched from an iPhone SE ($399) to an 8 Plus ($799). Although the 8+ is of course a better phone, the SE is so strong that it's hard to justify that much of a price difference.

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Some level of customisation is needed... Icon placement, sizing and animated wallpaper ... Similar to dynamic wallpapers

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I cannot run a true dark mode or dark theme like I can on Android. Also, $1149 for a 256 GB phone? That’s quite steep.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods