Why do you have an iPhone?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
We chose Apple for it’s reliability, and for it’s ecosystem! The fact that Apple releases regular updates is another reason.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It was my first smartphone. My cousin had an iPhone 4, and told me it was more user friendly than Android. So I got me an 8 gb iPhone 4. That was 5 years ago and it's been all iPhones since.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Got bored with Android and figured I’d try something different. Then got so wrapped into the ecosystem that I don’t want to leave now.

flyer8493

May 8, 2015
Visit site
I like both Android and iOS. However Apple supports their devices FAR longer than the Android OEMs, with the exception of Googles devices.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Short answer: because it’s by far the best smartphone on the market.
More elaborated answer: because I’m deeply into the Apple ecosystem , where I invested money and time, and the iPhone is just the center of that ecosystem.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I was BlackBerry all the way until they went Android and stopped support of their products with Apple I have support ,regular updates and a device that works the way it should ,and all my family and friends have iPhones and we connect frequently .

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I was BlackBerry all the way until they went Android and stopped support of their products with Apple I have support ,regular updates and a device that works the way it should ,and all my family and friends have iPhones and we connect frequently .

Had RIM maintained its operating system, I would have given blackberry another try, but when they started using the Android OS, I didn’t view it as a blackberry device anymore.

Last edited:

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I have an iPhone because even though I prefer Android, I like to see what each OS has to offer. Too bad windows phone didn't quite pan out or I would still have a windows phone as well. When and if Google decides to do another Google phone with Samsung(Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition]. I would probably abandon IOS altogether. Samsung owns the hardware department, it's the software updates that's their problem.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
All of my Android devices were Nexus devices. I loved the custom roms but I got tired of all the tweaking and tinkering just to keep them running and the reboots got to be too many per day. iOS just plain works.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I have one because when the SE came out, it was the only compact phone of it's kind in general. It was generally the best out there.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods