Upgrading phones

mws_1984

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
So when upgrading phones, what exactly can be transferred over to a new phone and how do you do that?

Thinking of upgrading iphone 6 to something else. Not sure what. Also I may also be switching providers again.

I know photos are backed up on icloud but what about contacts and text messages, things written on the "notes" section to? Will all that be lost and can't be transferred to a new phone?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
So when upgrading phones,.

I know photos are backed up on icloud but what about contacts and text messages, things written on the "notes" section to? Will all that be lost and can't be transferred to a new phone?

If you do an iCloud back up or use iTunes to secure your data it will all Transfer to your new iPhone regardless of service Provider

mws_1984

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Am I going to have issues if I have a new sim card in the new iphone? Cause I'm changing carriers but they said I can port over my number so I wouldn't need to deal with changing sim cards.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Am I going to have issues if I have a new sim card in the new iphone? Cause I'm changing carriers but they said I can port over my number so I wouldn't need to deal with changing sim cards.

That should not be a problem.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro