Read a few news today about how slow the reception for iphone 8. Not as grand as when iphone 7 was out. One of the reason is that not that many improvement from iphone 7 compare to the hike in price.

At the same time, why iphone 8 if apple know that they are coming out with iphone x. The one with more improvements.

I really think it is a bad decision with iphone 8. Should just go ahead with just iphone x. What says you?
    10-21-2017 09:54 AM
    The primary reason for the alleged slow reception is the fact that the there’s a brand new iPhone going on sale next week that has the newest features - Edge to Edge display, FaceID, etcetera. Had it not been for the iPhone X being put on sale a month or so after the iPhone 8, a majority of those people waiting for the iPhone X would have purchased the iPhone 8/8 Plus. Each upgrade has been incremental over the previous year’s model so that’s not the main reason folks are not rushing out in droves to buy the iPhone 8 models.
    DarkKnight08 likes this.
    10-21-2017 10:28 AM
    Apple is offering a few products so that its customers can “self-select” a product that suits their needs. I like the idea of the iPhone 8, but I am more interested in the X.
    10-22-2017 08:14 PM
    It is also possible many people don’t see the 8 is really an upgrade and the X is too expensive. I don’t know a single apple person who wants the X. That includes me. Personally, I do not want face recognition or an edge to edge screen that’s notched out at the top. I think it looks like an old HTC Android. I have the 8 only because my 7 was messed up with iOS 11. They let me trade it out but I opted to upgrade. Wish I hadn’t. Same issues I had with the 7 and I notice no difference in performance whatsoever.
    10-22-2017 09:13 PM