Very New to Iphone~Locked phone :(

Shannonelaine1120

Oct 9, 2017
Visit site
First off, I am pretty clueless as to anything "Iphone". I've always been an Andriod user, but I am finally ready to make the switch. :) Here's my dilemma: My brother recently purchased an iPhone 7 Plus for his girlfriend on his Verizon account. Long story short, he and his girlfriend broke up and he now has a practically brand new Iphone but is not able to access anything or re-set the phone since she has the Find My I-Phone activated. She refuses to give him the password. Even though he purchased the phone and it is on his account is there anything he can do? He wants me to take the phone and use it, but we cant access the phone so we are at a loss. Since he has insurance on the phone, someone said that he can report it stole, pay the deductible and get a new phone. Is this our only option? Thank you in advance for any advice!

darius_robin

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
First off, I am pretty clueless as to anything "Iphone". I've always been an Andriod user, but I am finally ready to make the switch. :) Here's my dilemma: My brother recently purchased an iPhone 7 Plus for his girlfriend on his Verizon account. Long story short, he and his girlfriend broke up and he now has a practically brand new Iphone but is not able to access anything or re-set the phone since she has the Find My I-Phone activated. She refuses to give him the password. Even though he purchased the phone and it is on his account is there anything he can do? He wants me to take the phone and use it, but we cant access the phone so we are at a loss. Since he has insurance on the phone, someone said that he can report it stole, pay the deductible and get a new phone. Is this our only option? Thank you in advance for any advice!

So is the phone on his or her iCloud account?

Shannonelaine1120

Oct 9, 2017
Visit site
It is on her icloud account. He purchased it through his carrier and the service is through his carrier, but everything on the phone is through her email/icloud.

darius_robin

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
It is on her icloud account. He purchased it through his carrier and the service is through his carrier, but everything on the phone is through her email/icloud.

Ok, so as far as I know, there is no way to unlock it without having access to that iCloud account. But I suggest you wait if and see if someone else here knows a trick.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR