Think about it. Typically speaking, those of us who frequent tech sites and forums are the same people our friends, family and colleages turn to for tech advice or troubleshooting. We are the ones who pay the closest attention to Apple and all of the rumors and specs surrounding the next device. In addition, many of us are quick to point out what the device lacks and how far behind Apple has fallen in regard to its competition. We complain that we are disappointed and will go buy a Samsung or another non-Apple smartphone. Yet, a good deal of those same complainants will be up in the wee hours of the morning trying to order the next iPhone and have it on launch day. With that in mind, are you one of the people who are complaining for the sake of complaining?
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 09-04-2017 at 09:10 AM.
    09-04-2017 08:59 AM
    I’m the opposite.
    I’m defending for the sake of defending and most often I have valid arguments, or so I think.

If I get the feeling someone is complaining for the sake of complaining, I just nod and and change the subject as fast as possible.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-04-2017 09:07 AM
    Nope. I’m not that guy...not even a little.
    09-04-2017 09:07 AM
    I don’t think I complain much at all. Not really the complaining type. I’m more about action. Ha If I find iOS wasn’t meeting my needs I’d research and get something that does as I’ve done many times before over the years.
    Tartarus and Just_Me_D like this.
    09-04-2017 09:09 AM
    No, I'm not an avid complainer in regards to my iPhone 6s Plus or the OS it's on. I do grumble a bit about the OS I'm not on, as anything above 10.1.1 ruins what I do. I complain to app developers more than anything. Not to brag, but I've noticed a few app updates were a result of my informing the devs of issues. As far as my 6s Plus goes, if an issue can't be resolved here in the forums, I call Apple Support. They've been a big help with most issues.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-04-2017 09:18 AM
    I don't think I complain too much. Apple takes a different approach than Samsung or Motorola or LG or whoever. If you just accept that, it's a lot easier. Realize that we have choices and that's a good thing. Why complain? Use what works for you. I have said over and over again that I can make any of the phones out there work for me. It certainly doesn't have to be the iPhone. They are all just tools. I can accomplish my goals using any of them.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-04-2017 09:41 AM
    I don't think I complain too much. Apple takes a different approach than Samsung or Motorola or LG or whoever. If you just accept that, it's a lot easier. Realize that we have choices and that's a good thing. Why complain? Use what works for you. I have said over and over again that I can make any of the phones out there work for me. It certainly doesn't have to be the iPhone. They are all just tools. I can accomplish my goals using any of them.
    Nuf said...
    09-04-2017 09:47 AM
    I left iPhone over a dumb issue with my iCloud account being locked down and unrecoverable because I had no devices logged in. Was because I logged out before they went two step verification. I went to Android couple cheapos then a Samsung Note 4 then Note 5. But back on iPhone for good. I’ve owned iPhone 3GS, 7 and 7+
    09-04-2017 09:57 AM
    Absolutely not!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-04-2017 10:15 AM
    Nah. Never really had anything to complain about when it came to the iPhone.
    09-04-2017 11:16 AM
    No complaints at all, especially when my iPhone 6 is my main device for now. I personally don't think other phones from three years ago are as good.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-04-2017 11:59 AM
    I don't think that I have often had any reason to complain about an iDevice apart from the battery life.almost invariably the problem has been a website or forum like this one !!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-04-2017 12:18 PM
    Is there a trusted member challenge I don’t know about cause D your shooting out threads like it’s nothing. Haha.

I don’t complain LOL I love my iPhone and even if I got an Android phone free it still wouldn’t replace my iPhone as my primary. I hate Android with a passion these days haha.
    Last edited by swarlos; 09-04-2017 at 05:27 PM.
    Speedygi likes this.
    09-04-2017 04:43 PM
    Is there a trusted member challenge I don’t know about cause D your shooting at threads like it’s nothing. Haha.
    I was wondering that too!
    09-04-2017 05:23 PM
    Nope! That’s not me.
    09-04-2017 06:31 PM
    Is there a trusted member challenge I don’t know about cause D your shooting out threads like it’s nothing. Haha.

I don’t complain LOL I love my iPhone and even if I got an Android phone free it still wouldn’t replace my iPhone as my primary. I hate Android with a passion these days haha.
    I was wondering that too!
    (Laughing)....You guys are sick!........Nah, I finally had some time on my hands so I opted to create a few, that’s all.
    MasterDarque likes this.
    09-04-2017 06:39 PM
    I complain about how heavy my 7 Plus is when I drop it on my face in bed....Otherwise no, don't specifically care to complain.
    Tartarus and cwbcpa like this.
    09-05-2017 10:52 AM
    I guess I wouldn't know what "complaining for the sake of complaining" would look like. I absolutely have complaints in regards to my iPhone and I have complaints in regards to my S8. But I also purchased and own those devices and will probably continue to make purchases of those products in the future. Nothing is perfect and I typically don't just accept something without also acknowledging areas in which I believe it can improve. I think criticisms and complaints are needed to push companies further sometimes. I'm yet to own a product that does EVERYTHING that I want. That probably won't happen, but I'll continue to voice that occasionally when the opportunity presents itself.

For example, I want improved file management introduced in iOS. I've been complaining about that for years! Lol.
    09-05-2017 11:48 AM
    I guess I wouldn't know what "complaining for the sake of complaining" would look like. I absolutely have complaints in regards to my iPhone and I have complaints in regards to my S8. But I also purchased and own those devices and will probably continue to make purchases of those products in the future. Nothing is perfect and I typically don't just accept something without also acknowledging areas in which I believe it can improve. I think criticisms and complaints are needed to push companies further sometimes. I'm yet to own a product that does EVERYTHING that I want. That probably won't happen, but I'll continue to voice that occasionally when the opportunity presents itself.

For example, I want improved file management introduced in iOS. I've been complaining about that for years! Lol.
    Complaining for the sake of complaining is ‘complaining without valid arguments, or no arguments at all’, in my humble opinion.
    Last edited by Tartarus; 09-05-2017 at 01:49 PM.
    Sherry_B likes this.
    09-05-2017 01:32 PM
    Nope. I’m not that guy...not even a little.

^ This.
    09-05-2017 04:21 PM
    Not that guy. I left iPhone for the Note 7, and we all know how that turned out. Eventually I went back to iPhone. The people who come to me for advice have taken notice of that, so now the consensus is that “if HE left and went back, we’re sticking with it.”
    Tartarus likes this.
    09-07-2017 06:40 AM
    No complaining here as I'm more of problem solver by nature. I came to the iPhone with eyes wide open understanding it's shortcomings and that I would have to learn a different way of doing things. I'm just content in life to accept some things as they are and to change only the things I have the power to do which is mainly my attitude.
    09-07-2017 10:42 PM
    I complain and I'm proud but I don't go and buy products at pre-launch /release day. 🧝🏾*♀️
    10-11-2017 09:49 PM