How often do you charge your iPhone?

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I’m a power user although I use my iPad to watch Netflix on the go, so I’d say at least once a day, at night.

I’m always on LTE with full signal, at home and work, location services to “While using app only” and Bluetooth off when not needed.

Last edited:

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I charge my phone at night while am sleeping and when I come from work I top it up to whatever it tops up until I have to unplug it again.
I try to have my phone at 100% before leaving my house, so sometimes I happen to plug it in for several real short periods of time.

What about you guys?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I’m a heavy user and I tend to charge my phone at least once during the day. I’ll then let it charge overnight before I unplug it in the morning

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: How often do you charge your phone

I tend to charge my iPhone at least once during the day. I’ll then charge it again at night and then unplug it in the morning.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
3-4 times. I don’t really pay attention to if it reached 100 or not.
I can charge it when I'm on the go, but try to
avoid that as much as possible.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m a power user although I use my iPad to watch Netflix on the go, so I’d say at least once a day, at night.

I’m always on LTE with full signal, location services to “While using app only” and Bluetooth off when not needed.

With the exception of the times I use CarPlay, I charge my iPhone overnight while I’m sleeping. I get great battery life.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I charge mine at night and maybe once to give it a little charge in the afternoon. Listen to a lot of music throughout the day and the apps kill my battery.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I charge mine overnight whilst I sleep but sometimes put some charge on during the day if I’ve taken a couple breaks and played BattleHeart Legacy. lol

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Interesting thread!

I charge my iPhone when it gets to 39%. Ideally, that can be the next day from the original charge. (Next day means from 24 hours from the last charge on)

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Mine is plugged in when I'm at my desk. I don't really need to plug it in at night since I can top it off during the day usually. If I'm not at my desk then I just charge when I'm near a cable and it's convenient. I don't worry about it too much.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
I charge mine overnight and once during the day to top it off after my morning workout since I listen to music for a long period of time. I like to start my day at 100% and leave the house with a full charge or close to it.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR