After many years of being a Blackberry user I decided I needed a change- & after days, weeks & a few months research I chose Apple mainly because of the Privacy & Security protocols. I first purchased a MacBook Pro (6 months) before getting my iPhone 7+.

Up until now everything has been working great. Software & App updates are done regularly. A week ago I was using my MacBook when I came across the feature in the Contacts app that looks for duplicate contacts & merges them. So I did so & everything was cleaned & neatened up.
    A few days ago I opened the contacts app on my iPhone so that I could add new details for a contact. However when I selected the specific contact, it opened for a brief 2 seconds- then black screen for 1 sec & then back to the home screen.

I posted a question on the iMore forum regarding this & I was advised to do a hard reset. I did this ( three times to be exact) but this problem still persists.

Why is this happening & what can I do to resolve it?
    05-25-2017 07:35 PM
    I just responded in your original thread, here: Can't view or edit contacts info on iPhone 7+ - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com

It's best to keep to one thread, so others trying to help can see what's already been suggested and/or tried.
    05-26-2017 12:46 PM
    I just responded in your original thread, here: Can't view or edit contacts info on iPhone 7+ - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com

It's best to keep to one thread, so others trying to help can see what's already been suggested and/or tried.
    This .
    05-26-2017 12:56 PM