iPad (2017) cases

Ziich47

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I purchase the iPad a day or so after launch yet up till today the only "case" that apple sells that fits is the Smart Cover. I think that is simply because it is compatible with other iPads in the lineup. My question is why do think Apple decided not to make cases for their latest product? Do they not believe in the iPad any more? Do they think it is not cost effective? Does this mean apple will not make a case for the new iPhone? I dunno I just find it very odd. Even when looking at third party manufacturers iPad cases are few and far between. I would appreciate any light you could shed on the issue

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
While awaiting a reply from Rene, I'll give my 2¢...:)...The iPad, in my opinion, is not a personal as the iPhone. For the majority of people, I believe that the iPhone is always with them and almost always used, and thus, they tend to want to accessorize it more whereas the iPad is still generally viewed as either a work device or a media consumption device and people tend to want to protect it rather than to accessorize it like they do with the iPhone. It's also possible that case makers aren't getting enough requests to warrant the time to create a various cases for the iPad.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
What are you wanting in your iPad case. You can also look at third party
I only have a Logitech for mine. I have the iPad Pro 12.9 and got the logi create It's a Bluetooth enabled keyboard with backlight as well. It's the only case I want

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner