I say go for it! Blackberry is the only major smartphone OS I've never used (I know it runs Android). From 2008 until 2014 I was diehard iPhone. Before that I went back and forth with Symbian and WinMo. Toyed with Palm. Then a few yrs ago I decided to open my eyes and see what else is out there. I've had several Android phones since then, and still gotten every Plus version iPhone.

They all have their pros and cons. For me a physical keyboard is pretty much the bottom of my wishlist, but for you it's a key feature.

The only downside to being open minded with OSes is that it gets pretty expensive switching phones a few times a year. Especially now that T-Mo has started charging down payments for JoD phones.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-03-2017 10:18 AM
    I'm not sure why we should convince you to stay. It seems like you've already made up your mind.
    Should have phrased differently. What I mean is for you, if you were deciding between the two, why would you choose to stay with iPhone? May help me with my decision which I've said a few times now I'm not 100% sure of
    05-04-2017 11:24 PM
    I have an iPhone 7 for my personal device and a BB KeyOne for my business phone. I am loving the KeyOne. I easily get 1.5-2 days battery life out of it w/ heavy usage. It is a workhorse of a phone.
    07-08-2017 04:33 PM
    I know this is an old thread but I'll comment just the same. I've got both, an iPhone 7 Plus and a Keyone. I personally find that my iPhone is faster and more reliable. The Keyone loses signal to much and apps I use a lot seem to freeze and lag. I have a feeling it'll be listed soon.
    11-09-2017 09:02 PM
    I had a succession of BlackBerries - 9630, 9650, 9930, Q10, and finally accepted that things had changed and purchased a KEYone when it first was available on Amazon for Verizon. Over several months I played with it, and could NEVER get my calendars to 2-way sync, my contacts to show correctly, and several other niggling little problems. I search a LOT of forums and KBs, tried everything (even stuff not directly related), and had no luck.

I finally said heck and tried my nephew's iPhone 6. Lo & behold everything did what it was supposed to do - 2-way calendar sync, contacts showing up, etc. Plus I found the iOS was a lot more intuitive than Android. I ended up trading the KEYone for an iPad air 2, and haven't looked back.
    11-14-2017 09:02 PM
    I have both K1 and iPhone X. These two are both amazing gadgets, but with very different approaches. iPhone, obviously, has better materials and design, though K1 is much more tough in a day-to-day use. I just don't use any case with mine, albeit my iPhone never see light day without a good one. For me iOS is far better than Android, but OS on K1 is surprisingly trustful for me. In resume, both are awesome devices, the choose needs to lie only on your specific needs. I simply can't see myself without any of it, actually.
    12-28-2017 09:10 AM
31 12