They just work! I have both Android and iPhone and always go back to the iPhone. Perfect example: This morning I open a .xls file on my Android and can't properly read the document. I download several different apps to try and read the document and nothing. I then pick up my iPhone open the email, tap the document and boom, it just works.

When you are trying to get work done the last thing you want to do is have your tool not work then have to research a fix for it.
    05-12-2017 09:01 AM
    The abundance of cases, nothing more lol
    libra89 likes this.
    05-12-2017 09:58 AM
    Honestly, I prefer Android but stick with iOS for one reason: security. I love the fact that iOS updates aren't subject to carrier approval!
    MrMars likes this.
    05-12-2017 02:18 PM
    As a music lover I started out with the original iPod (before smartphones) and just naturally evolved to the to the latest iPhones.
    05-13-2017 04:32 AM
    I had an old iPod that I was given but my phone was a blackberry and my laptop and desktop both PCs.

I realised my Blackberry was dead in the water in terms of usefulness. App developers weren't supporting it and apps I wanted just weren't available. I could get on with android so I went for an iPhone 4 and have been iPhone ever since.

When I wanted a tablet I got an iPad mini.

My PC and laptop are still both PC and most probably always will be. In terms of computer bang for buck you'll always get a better deal with PC over Apple
    05-13-2017 11:05 AM
    I've never switched... although I do tinker around with other platforms #loyaltyiseverything
    05-14-2017 01:15 AM
    I had an old iPod that I was given but my phone was a blackberry and my laptop and desktop both PCs.

I realised my Blackberry was dead in the water in terms of usefulness. App developers weren't supporting it and apps I wanted just weren't available. I could get on with android so I went for an iPhone 4 and have been iPhone ever since.

When I wanted a tablet I got an iPad mini.

My PC and laptop are still both PC and most probably always will be. In terms of computer bang for buck you'll always get a better deal with PC over Apple
    I'm just the other way on computers, I think you pay more for an Apple Mac or MacBook but they last longer and they actually have resale value.
    knotsure likes this.
    05-14-2017 02:18 PM
    After trying several Android tablets and finding them "lacking", I went with the original (iPad). For home computer, I don't like what Windows has become with 10 and Linux doesn't have the software availability I want. AT&T's current deal on the iPhone SE allowed me to complete the trifecta!
    libra89 likes this.
    05-14-2017 10:18 PM
    iPhone 7+ is my first Apple product and I'm glad I got it. My decision to get one was due to the Galaxy Note7 battery issue.

I do miss the customisation on Android but I can live without that for the buttery smooth OS, better developed apps, Touch ID, better battery life, frequent & timely software updates and better back ups of the device.

I'm planning on getting an Apple Watch and iPad in the very near future.
    05-15-2017 05:09 PM
    I started out being invested in iTunes and Mac in college. Then it just progressed from their to fully adopting the ecosystem
    05-17-2017 05:44 PM
    Initially because I was in love with the iPod. Then the iPhone came alone which felt like a natural progression and I haven't looked back since. I didn't get my first mac until I got my first proper job (broke student) and more recently I bought the AirPods so I'm fairly deeply entrenched in the ecosystem now. It would take a few lean years from Apple to really turn my head at this point.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    05-17-2017 06:52 PM
    I love the simplicity and the ecosystem as a whole. Makes my life much easier
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    06-04-2017 05:02 AM
    Simplicity an long service life.
    06-07-2017 10:25 AM
    Long story, made brief: I came back to Apple after a five-year fling with Windows because I got sick of the required tweaking, tinkering, mandatory (often broken) updates, and reinstallations. Give me simple "it just works".

New handle, "Tinkernaught", came with the ecosystem switch. Zero, zip, zilch tinkering required on my devices, please.
    06-07-2017 10:51 AM
    I got my first apple product with the iPhone 4. I continued to use both android and apple phones up until the 6 came out. At that time I also purchased an Apple TV and a MacBook. It was really then that I was hooked, I fell in love with the ecosystem and the harmony of all their products.
    06-07-2017 10:58 AM
    After the launch of the very first iPhone, it was somewhat of a luxury to be able to afford one in a third world country; I remember having to jump through hoops to unlock it (still have the AT&T sim and first gen).
    The idea that we could use a device without a keyboard for work purposes was definitely new.
    06-07-2017 02:28 PM
    I first got the iPod mini back in 2005 because I wanted an MP3 player and the iPod looked nice and it was available in pink. I liked the way it worked so I bought a few more iPods (classic, nano). Then after a disappointing experience with the blackberry pearl I got the iPhone 3G in 2009. That was the what eventually led me to getting other Apple products like iPads, a MacBook, the Apple TV and the Apple Watch.
    06-09-2017 11:43 PM
    To be honest, first trigger was from Apple's prestige with their expensive products, I bought ipod nano 1st generation. With just ipod it didn't earned much for my "must have" device.

After that, I was gifted ipod nano new generation (which is bad in my opinion, never used it and the battery just died, never try to repair it)

then bought I blackberry, used for many years (great product back then), then switch to android because of the various app

Triggered with many disappointment with the laggy performance android product, i bought the expensive iphone 5 (at least for me), very satisfied for 2 years (still used as my second phone now, it's been 5 or more year - i think, never count).

Starting From this point, apple product really earned my "must have" product (if i can afford :v)

I bought macbook air (with bloodly spent) and no disappointment as well (can't used mid class laptop anymore).

Then the huge screen phone trend came, distracted with the "magic", I bought some android big screen phone and android tab (lastly samsung note 5, which have a very bad battery performance).

Finally, i sell my android tab, bought ipad air 1st generation, sold the note 5, bought iphone 6s +

I have to be honest, I'm kinda apple fans. I'm not openly admit that. I always said I'm open minded to all kind of current os or phone, but the truth is, i more into apple product, meanwhile, apart from good quality and performance, iphone or mac is not the best "featured equipped" devices), but still I love to use apple (and would have bought all their new product if I can afford that - too bad I don't LOL)

Funny I clearly know their products are expensive and not the most "advance feature" , but I still love them

Luckily I'm not that kinda person who love to bash other os blindly :v

But one thing for sure, although apple product has kinda late coming feature/ability, this company surely still hold the trend setter position in current market - thx for all apple die hard fans, apple prestige and marketing influences, and of course matured tech implementation for all their products
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    06-10-2017 05:41 AM
    I suspect this is the reasoning of many others as well. The 3rd party accessory market for the iPhone is almost unlimited.
    06-10-2017 03:09 PM
    Constant force closing and lag on my galaxy devices. Also, iMessage.
    06-10-2017 06:37 PM
    Obviously, this!
    06-10-2017 06:38 PM
    I'm curious to know what made you switch to  or what would make you switch to another ecosystem and why!

I made the switch to  mostly for it's ease of use and seamless interaction. But also for it's convenience. There's an  Store nearby, you can chat with support via your computer or their app, they're very accommodating for support or repair too!
    And they have fast, reliable products!
    How do you do the Apple logo
    10-15-2017 12:08 AM
    How do you do the Apple logo
    Copy/paste it in your Text Replacement ツ
    Tartarus likes this.
    10-15-2017 07:13 AM
    Got tired of having to do battery pulls on BlackBerry. I swapped over on the 2nd gen iPhone, the 3G.
    10-15-2017 11:05 AM
    When they came out, they were obviously AT&T exclusives and I was (and still am) a Verizon customer. The hype surrounding them made me want to try them. When the 4 came to Verizon I was on it. I admittedly haven’t been an  devotee until the last year+ but I’ve used every iPhone since the 4. I’ve had iPad, iPad 2, Air 2, Mini, Mini 2 and currently Mini 4. I’ve never had a MacBook sadly but I know I’ll eventually get myself one.
    10-15-2017 11:17 AM
60 123