(Product) Red iPhone

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Now that, my friend, is very cool. I'd be the most popular kid in school!

I have had one of the kits to do this on my desk for quite some time; just haven't mustered up energy. It was for my 6S+ but I think everything identical as far as light up logo is related and installation on 7+.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have had one of the kits to do this on my desk for quite some time; just haven't mustered up energy. It was for my 6S+ but I think everything identical as far as light up logo is related and installation on 7+.

Do it, Do it....and then post your results.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

Oh my gosh, I don't know if I'd trust myself to take my phone apart. I'd stare at the pile and call customer service and beg forgiveness.

I'm not mechanically inclined, let alone that intricate.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Oh my gosh, I don't know if I'd trust myself to take my phone apart. I'd stare at the pile and call customer service and beg forgiveness.

LOL ...same here. I bet it would look GREAT with the Red, well any color iPhone to be honest.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Do it, Do it....and then post your results.
Maybe? Wish I knew for sure I'd 7+ version identical to 6S+. Problem with 7+ is all the waterproofing gaskets etc?

My 6 I had to take apart several times. They're not too bad; no worse than any other electronic with intricate pieces anyways.

Still have a dark blue 6 housing. I need to sell it.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
5baa1a341509da8fc697f4c40fd208f0.jpg

Got it a few days ago just didn't post the pic. After setting it up I tried to go without a case but it felt funny lol. I've always used a case so I'm not used to it and until I can pick out a clear one I have my pink silicone on it. I might just get the matching silicone case for the cause. Oooo and on a girly note.. I have nail polish and lipstick that matches this color!!!!!

Last edited:

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
efc18e7b46a6190fb9d5c0ff14c09cda.jpg

Made this for whomever would like to decorate their new (RED). Thanks @bamfhacker for finding the glob!!

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Just held one in the Apple store yesterday. Definitely a nice looking phone. Would have looked into picking one up but that would mess up my plans for the new iPhone coming out this year. And Apple doesn't get two iPhone purchases from me in a year. I don't like them THAT much lol. They've got enough of my monies lol

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Just held one in the Apple store yesterday. Definitely a nice looking phone. Would have looked into picking one up but that would mess up my plans for the new iPhone coming out this year. And Apple doesn't get two iPhone purchases from me in a year. I don't like them THAT much lol. They've got enough of my monies lol
Tell me about it! I'm holding out too...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice