Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
c857b0ecad23d5ad6d084c310b38cdee.jpg

So this is love ❤️

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Exactly, put a black front on it and I'm all over that phone.

I went to buy one. And left the store empty handed. I don't think I've ever went to an Apple Store intending to buy an iPhone and leaving empty handed. Yes a black front would be awesome with that red.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Personal preference I guess. Black and red is one of my favorite color combinations.

Don't get me wrong, I like black and red together. But on this phone just 🤢. White pops it better, black kills the vibrancy in the shade.

I've never liked the red phones that have come out before because they've all had black faces, HTC and LG especially. Red and black is done before. Only red phone I ever owned that I did like the colour was my S3 in garnet. Red with the white front is different. Only one I came close to liking was the HTC M8 in red because the front had red as well. Red with white is different from the numerous androids that did it before.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Don't get me wrong, I like black and red together. But on this phone just 🤢. White pops it better, black kills the vibrancy in the shade.

I've never liked the red phones that have come out before because they've all had black faces, HTC and LG especially. Red and black is done before. Only red phone I ever owned that I did like the colour was my S3 in garnet. Red with the white front is different. Only one I came close to liking was the HTC M8 in red because the front had red as well. Red with white is different from the numerous androids that did it before.

The red S3 was gorgeous. My first Samsung phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73