(Product) Red iPhone

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Apple just unveiled a new iPhone that will be available Friday 3/24....thoughts?

The red and white is awesome... for my wife. :) I wouldn't buy the red but she might, though if it's not 'professional' enough she might skip it for the more traditional colors. She's due a phone but hoping to hold out for the new ones, though this might be worth upgrading now.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I think it's stunning... but I would want a case for it... and unless I could find a clear case that doesn't yellow, I'm not sure what the point would be.

Great point -- like someone else said, just use one of the other options and use a red case. But this looks so nice with the anodization.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I have concerns of availability. Despite white front, everyone I've shown this to wants one.. lol.

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Apple totally ruined the RED with that ugly white front !!!!!!

A BLACK front would have been AWESOME !!!!!,,,, Even a RED front would have been cool,,,,,, BUT WHITE,,,,, Why Apple ?????

Cheers
Davyo

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Opinion... I have a jet black iphone 7+ its still in the 14 day return period... would you guys swap the jet for the red? (before i had the jet black i had a matte black 7+)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Now THIS is amazing♥️

Nonsense, I just refuse to buy it with a white screen.

I would only do it for my secondary line not my daily driver.

I think the only way I'll be able to get it is through an Apple Store and the Apple Store nearest me is four hours away. It says online when I do a mock upgrade with money left on my device payment plan that I can go to an Apple Store and pay the remaining balance of the 50% and upgrade but I can't do it online.

Well. Here's hoping Verizon gets it.

Wow...4 hours? That's crazy

omg i'm so sorry :(

I just died🤣🤣🤣

Do you guys think it will be hard to get?

It all depends on so many factors....area, demand, how many have been manufactured. There are 10 Apple stores within 25 miles of me & JB was never even an issue, so in my area I don't think this will be either. If you believe availability will be an issue, try pre-ordering.

Opinion... I have a jet black iphone 7+ its still in the 14 day return period... would you guys swap the jet for the red? (before i had the jet black i had a matte black 7+)

If you love it that much, I say go for it!!!

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I would...I have a launch day iPhone 7+ matte black that I want to sell to grab the red. I might end up not doing it unless it makes sense($), but I want to.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm just wondering if The Apple Store would trade the white front for a black front. The way screens are made nowadays I don't think that would be a problem. Yes, I would pay for the black screen.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Kinda surprised at the hate for the white front. I may have a jet black now but I'm confident in saying I'll never own another black fronted iPhone again, I vastly prefer the white.

And white with red is stunning. It's so crisp. I just wish they'd done the ring on the home button in red as well...

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Kinda surprised at the hate for the white front. I may have a jet black now but I'm confident in saying I'll never own another black fronted iPhone again, I vastly prefer the white.

And white with red is stunning. It's so crisp. I just wish they'd done the ring on the home button in red as well...

A ton of my friends love the white. IMO, white hides prints better but black is sleeker. Plus the white doesn't stay crisp very long. It's still whit but you can definitely see the difference compared to new devices. I did white on my daily driver because I loved the gold but it'll never be on another daily driver.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I think a perfect solution is if you already have a Matte Black or Jet Black 7 or 7+, just put a red dbrand skin and enjoy the black/red combination iPhone!

MKBHD showed off one in his review and I must say, it looked great!

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Do you guys think it will be hard to get?

I don't think so. The iPhone 7s have been out for six months now and most of those who wanted one have one. The only way they'll be hard to get is if people want to replace a perfectly good device with one equally as good but at a different color.