(Product) Red iPhone

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
For whatever it's worth; I feel like the ONLY reason this red exists to capture the sales they lost when some got tired of waiting for a JB. This lures and recaptures attention of some of those that got tired of waiting on JB to not be a "unicorn". I had every intention of getting JB and had I not finally settled on MB this would've worked. Look at all the media attention this is garnering them... it all mind games. The whole deal now; now the masses think they need a new phone; whether they get red or hot.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I think the only way I'll be able to get it is through an Apple Store and the Apple Store nearest me is four hours away. It says online when I do a mock upgrade with money left on my device payment plan that I can go to an Apple Store and pay the remaining balance of the 50% and upgrade but I can't do it online.

Well. Here's hoping Verizon gets it.

TheUnknownUser

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: Product (Red) iPhone

I think Apple just hates black screens, which forces me to buy black edge to edge screen protectors and reduce the protection of my screen by doing so. The screen protector I have on now is ridiculously protective, and I'd have to lose that to have a black screen on a non black iPhone.

Which E2E screen protector do you use? I've has a couple different and it could be just me but I feel like it takes away from the screen real estate ever so slightly. Plus I got bothered with the 2 I had on the sides dust gathers and it's hard to clean.

I would love to have a great black E2E to go with the red iPhone

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: Product (Red) iPhone

Which E2E screen protector do you use? I've has a couple different and it could be just me but I feel like it takes away from the screen real estate ever so slightly. Plus I got bothered with the 2 I had on the sides dust gathers and it's hard to clean.

I would love to have a great black E2E to go with the red iPhone

I actually don't use an E2E, if I did I would probably go with the Zagg Glass Luxe. I use the Rhinoshield Impact Protection screen protector personally.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Um, a few?!?
iPhone 7
Google Pixel
Samsung Galaxy S7edge
Xiaomi Mi Note 2
Asus Zenfone 3 deluxe
Nokia Lumia 925

I am trying to get a Huawei P10 in the near future as well.
I have the s7 edge and Google pixel. Use the pixel as my daily driver, but kinda want the red 7plus. The price is just outstanding, I'd have to sell one of my Android's and I don't want to do that

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I have the s7 edge and Google pixel. Use the pixel as my daily driver, but kinda want the red 7plus. The price is just outstanding, I'd have to sell one of my Android's and I don't want to do that
Same here.
Pixel is my main phone.
S7edge is my second line.
iPhone 7, I dabble with it occasionally.

I am going to get the new one in September.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Same here.
Pixel is my main phone.
S7edge is my second line.
iPhone 7, I dabble with it occasionally.

I am going to get the new one in September.
I'm super stoked for the pixel 2. I now can't stand using my s7 edge. But I am on a promo monthly plan with it so I'm stuck with it. It's a good paper weight.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Apple just unveiled a new iPhone that will be available Friday 3/24....thoughts?

I havent seen it in the flesh just yet so it could potentially look a little different but so far from reviews and photos, i love it. I think i've always liked the Product RED because of the good work it does to the community and helping people with AIDS or research for it. :)

I did see that some people really wanted the front to be black. Im not that fussed, i think the white still looks good but the Black would have increased the contrast and made it 'pop' more. :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I totally agree. I also think the Black would make the red and other colors "POP" as well. I honestly think Apple should have a black or white front choice on all of their devices

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh