This is what it'll look like. It's absolutely beautiful♥️

b5d0132505935fb4504fa8d726689e40.jpg

https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-iphone/special-edition-iphone-7#mn_p

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: Product (Red) iPhone

Except for the white screen.....only the blacks have black screens and that's a crime. All these colors, especially the red, would look great with a black screen. Not to mention the science and illusion of black screens. Still tempting for the red.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Product (Red) iPhone

Except for the white screen.....only the blacks have black screens and that's a crime. All these colors, especially the red, would look great with a black screen. Not to mention the science and illusion of black screens. Still tempting for the red.

Totally agree!!! Maybe they'll release that one with the 8 I highly doubt it though lol

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

Looks nice, but reminds me too much of Verizon.

I wonder if I can get one in Magenta? LOL

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Totally agree!!! Maybe they'll release that one with the 8 I highly doubt it though lol

I think Apple just hates black screens, which forces me to buy black edge to edge screen protectors and reduce the protection of my screen by doing so. The screen protector I have on now is ridiculously protective, and I'd have to lose that to have a black screen on a non black iPhone.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Looks nice, but reminds me too much of Verizon.

I wonder if I can get one in Magenta? LOL

Hey....don't knock Verizon LOL! When you get stuck in Clovis, NM and it's the only service available you'll wish you had it

I think Apple just hates black screens, which forces me to buy black edge to edge screen protectors and reduce the protection of my screen by doing so. The screen protector I have on now is ridiculously protective, and I'd have to lose that to have a black screen on a non black iPhone.

You may be right about them hating black screens.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
White in front and red in back is a nice combo. Although black would be great as well.
I have a blue Pixel with a white screen and it's a head turner and conversation starter.
Everyone wants to know more about my blue "iPhone ", lol.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Exactly my thoughts. It's as though Apple is obsessed with white fronts. Not sure why.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Wow it's so beautiful! This is officially my favorite color of this phone.

I will not get it because it's big (I love the size of my SE) but I can admire it though.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen