iCloud Password conflict

gkishek

Jan 28, 2017
Visit site
Dears,

I used an email.com address to subscribe for iCloud. An address that I rarely use, as I use the e-mail address of my workplace.

Unfortunately, my email.com address was blocked, and in a reply to my requests, the support team informed me that they are not able to retrieve the account. I sent them again, and they keep ignoring my request?!

Now, iCloud keeps asking for the password for logging-in to it, I keep entering the correct password and it keeps telling me that I cannot log-in or off. I went to mail.com several times and retrieved my password as it has been forgotten through the identification questions. Still, I can't log-off from iCloud. iCloud keeps asking for the password every several minutes or hours and this is much bothering.

I should mention that my Apple ID is using gmail account; thus my iCloud account is different than my Apple ID. My Apple ID is working properly and I am using AppStore and iTune with no problems.

I need to log-off from iClouds so as to create a new iCloud account. It is not possible to reset my Iphone 7 as a new user, as it will require the iCloud password.

Please help me.

Thanks a lot.

Ghassan Kishek

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Dears,

I used an email.com address to subscribe for iClouds. An address that I rarely use, as I use the e-mail address of my workplace.

Unfortunately, [redacted] blocked my email.com address, and in a reply to my requests, their support team informed me that they are not able to retrieve the account. I sent them again, and they keep ignoring my request?!

Now, iClouds keep asking for the password for logging off from it, I keep entering the correct password and it keeps telling me that I cannot log-off. I went to [redacted] several times and retrieved my password through the identification questions. Still, I can't log-off from iClouds. iClouds keeps asking for the password every several minutes or hours and this is much bothering.

I should mention that my Apple ID is using gmail account; thus my iCloud account is different than my Apple ID. My Apple ID is working properly and I am using Appstore and iTune with no problems.

I need to log-off from iClouds so as to create an new iCloud account. It is not possible to reset my Iphone 7 as a new user, as it will require the iCloud password.

Please help me.

Thanks a lot.

Ghassan Kishek

If the mail service you mentioned "blocked" your email address/account, how are you able to login to the same service/account to retrieve passcode? If you're on the up and up, you should be able to resolve the dilemma by contacting Apple Support.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Dears,

I used an email.com address to subscribe for iCloud. An address that I rarely use, as I use the e-mail address of my workplace.

Unfortunately, my email.com address was blocked, and in a reply to my requests, the support team informed me that they are not able to retrieve the account. I sent them again, and they keep ignoring my request?!

Now, iCloud keeps asking for the password for logging-in to it, I keep entering the correct password and it keeps telling me that I cannot log-in or off. I went to mail.com several times and retrieved my password as it has been forgotten through the identification questions. Still, I can't log-off from iCloud. iCloud keeps asking for the password every several minutes or hours and this is much bothering.

I should mention that my Apple ID is using gmail account; thus my iCloud account is different than my Apple ID. My Apple ID is working properly and I am using AppStore and iTune with no problems.

I need to log-off from iClouds so as to create a new iCloud account. It is not possible to reset my Iphone 7 as a new user, as it will require the iCloud password.

Please help me.

Thanks a lot.

Ghassan Kishek

Apologies, I'm not understanding the problem? iCloud/iTunes/App Store password is separate from the password of any email address associated with it, so you don't need access to the other account to log into iCloud, only to recover the password via email if you forget it.

Also, I'm not sure when iCloud would ask for your password to log out? If memory serves, it only does that when you want to reset the device and remove Activity Lock?

Is that what you're trying to do? If so, just enter the iCloud password. No need to access the other email account.