Which iPhone Should I Get - Is the iPhone 7 Battery Really That Great?

permanentruby

Nov 17, 2016
Visit site
Hello! I'm making the switch to iPhone finally, and wondering which one I should get...

I'm not that keen on the lack of headphone jack idea on the 7, but have heard the battery life is much better than previous iPhones...and since battery life is something that I struggle with on every phone I've had, that's a big plus in my eyes if it's a significant difference.

I considered the SE, but fear it would seem a little too small for me (currently, I have a Samsung Galaxy s5).

So basically, I'm between the iPhone 7, 6S, or SE, and wondering which one you all would recommend to a first time iPhone user.

I can't wait to finally start my iPhone journey!

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
If you fear the SE might be too small, I'd go for the 7+. I think iOS handles battery consumption fairly well.

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
The plus will always be the winner, some articles I've read suggest the SE is also good as mentioned above.

If you've got a charger handy throughout the day you'll be fine with an SE, 6S or 7

Swapnil Vartak

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I don't think the improvement in battery life in iphone 7/ 7 plus is significant enough to trump the loss of the headphone jack, which, from your post seems to be a higher priority.. So I'd go with the 6S Plus if I were you...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods