iPhone 7 vs iPhone 7 Plus - Which one should I buy?

James Cagney

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I am slightly confused, not sure which one to buy among these two, the size of iPhone 7 is ideal, can be easy in hands, but I have read some reviews in which the battery life has been termed as poor, on the other hand iPhone 7 Plus has got good reviews regarding the battery life, but I feel it will be uncomfortable in hands because of the big size.

I want a phone not so big, but it should also have a good battery life, should get me through the whole day, after moderate to slightly hectic use.

Currently, I have S7 Edge, it has a good battery life, but I don't like the operating system and the look, S6 Edge was way more stylish, I am more attracted towards the Jet Black colour of iPhone 7/7 Plus, hence considering a move to iOS.

So, what do you guys suggest? Shall be thankful for your suggestions, merci.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

I would suggest the 7 if your biggest concern is size and how it feel in your hands. Not sure where you have read reviews about the battery life on the 7 but it got a bump in size this year and from what I am reading on the forums here at iMore the battery life on the 7 is better than the 6s.

Now if you don't mind the larger size, go for the 7 Plus. It has even better battery life than the 7. You also get a better camera. I have the 7 Plus and the photos and videos I am taking are phenomenal. I have no issues with it fitting into my pocket. I am use to using it two handed. Had to even handle my 6 two handed. I like the screen size.

I suggest going into an  store to see them side by side for a better idea of which will suit your needs. Not all of us have the same needs. Good luck with whatever phone you decide to choose!

James Cagney

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
Checked out iPhone 7 Plus, and it was too big for me, S7 Edge's size is the last limit for 'easy in hands' type mobile phones, so I have decided to go for iPhone 7.

Shyuura

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
Checked out iPhone 7 Plus, and it was too big for me, S7 Edge's size is the last limit for 'easy in hands' type mobile phones, so I have decided to go for iPhone 7.

I am in the same situation, currently using an S7 edge and about to switch to iPhone. How does the regular iPhone 7 compare to the S7 edge overall (performance, handling, battery etc.)?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW