Anyone actually going to upgrade to the iPhone 7?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm rocking a 128 GB 6S. The 7 will honestly have to offer something that will really alter the way I use my phone for me to consider an upgrade. Especially after reports that it will look very similar to the 6S. I'm thinking my 6S with iOS 10 will keep me happy for another year.

Guess we will see this fall.

twinlight

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I will see what it brings first. They are quite expensive but I really start to miss 3Dtouch now that I have seen what iOS 10 will bring.

If its truetone display, dual camera and something extra I will upgrade. If its just a new cpu and no really new cool stuff I will try and get the 6S Plus free on contract.

(I forgot to mention, I have the 6 Plus now)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
So far the features don't warrant a Number Monica in my opinion.

They should call it the iPhone 6ss

I know they plan on a major change in 2017 but this isn't it

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to see what the offering is and decide. We have some shifting to do here in the household, so it may be out of necessity in order to pass my 6s down.
I'm ok with that :)

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I don't know yet. I'll have to wait for the announcement. I have a free upgrade to use so there is a strong possibility that I will go for the 7 plus/ 7 pro. I could keep my iPhone 6S plus and get the note 7/ S7 edge but I'm so heavily invested in the apple ecosystem (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, MacBook Air , Apple TV) I don't know what use I'd get out of an android phone. I'd still use my 6S plus as my daily driver anyway.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I say "no" every year until the keynote and then I'm like "Shut up and take my money!" so imma just go ahead and say "yes" and kick back and wait for pre-order time.

EggoEspada

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I have a 6s Plus and I'm more than likely upgrading to the 7 Plus. It's mostly because I bought a 16GB phone thinking it was enough because I rely mostly on cloud services. Boy was I wrong. I have no idea how the average Joe does it. 64GB here I come!

Honestly though, if it weren't for that, I'd hold on to my 6s Plus even longer. I've never been so content with a phone before and have not felt the need to get something different (expect when I get the error message of not enough storage).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal