So the app in the lower left hand corner of the lock screen (when connected to Bluetooth) has changed from Google Music to Hangouts. I use Google Music for my music and frequently use it in the car. It was very handy to have it on my lock screen for easy access. This is the second time this has happened.

Anyone have any advice on how to change it back or why this is doing this? Hangouts is completely useless for me in the car on Bluetooth.
    05-06-2016 04:12 PM
    Play your Google music some and maybe it will come back. I've never seen an app icon on my lockscreen. Some have to do with Handoff.
    05-06-2016 08:21 PM
    So the app in the lower left hand corner of the lock screen (when connected to Bluetooth) has changed from Google Music to Hangouts. I use Google Music for my music and frequently use it in the car. It was very handy to have it on my lock screen for easy access. This is the second time this has happened.

Anyone have any advice on how to change it back or why this is doing this? Hangouts is completely useless for me in the car on Bluetooth.
    Do you have another iOS device or a Mac with Handoff enabled? If so, the Hangouts app was the last app used on one of your devices.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    05-06-2016 10:05 PM
    Do you have another iOS device or a Mac with Handoff enabled? If so, the Hangouts app was the last app used on one of your devices.
    Nope. The only thing I have (right now) is my iPhone. It's just weird. It's happened a few times now. It actually switched back this afternoon for a little while then went back to Hangouts.
    05-06-2016 11:14 PM
    And today it's gone from Hangouts to Music to Hangouts again. Really pretty annoying. How sad is it that this is the only major quibble I have with this phone?
    05-07-2016 03:10 PM
    And today it's gone from Hangouts to Music to Hangouts again. Really pretty annoying. How sad is it that this is the only major quibble I have with this phone?
    The only other thing it might be is location based reminders or those app have access to location services.
    05-07-2016 04:06 PM