Seniors Please have a look at these videos. Again i am facing same issue. It was resolved by soft reset but before doing that I want to share with you so you can tell what issue is this?
    Its been 5th time i am facing this and doing soft reset.

05-02-2016 08:26 AM
    Maybe issues with the ambient light sensor, or the facial proximity sensor? Might be best to take it to the Apple Store for a quick diagnostic. Or perhaps it's a problem you can live with until iPhone 7 time? For sure I would take it in for a diagnostic.
    05-02-2016 09:27 AM
    Maybe issues with the ambient light sensor, or the facial proximity sensor? Might be best to take it to the Apple Store for a quick diagnostic. Or perhaps it's a problem you can live with until iPhone 7 time? For sure I would take it in for a diagnostic.
    Not possible there is no Apple Store or Authorized Dealer or Repairer in my country
    05-02-2016 09:37 AM
    Not possible there is no Apple Store or Authorized Dealer or Repairer in my country
    Ok second suggestion then? Live with it till iPhone 7 time? It's only a few months away. I'm thinking it's a hardware issue, BUT if you want to try a factory reset that would probably be the next thing in line to try, but do you really want to go through that hassle?
    05-02-2016 09:47 AM
    Ok second suggestion then? Live with it till iPhone 7 time? It's only a few months away. I'm thinking it's a hardware issue, BUT if you want to try a factory reset that would probably be the next thing in line to try, but do you really want to go through that hassle?
    I'm Ok with this issue actually I wanted to share here so people should be aware of this issue and may be they can tell me too what issue is this.
    05-02-2016 11:10 AM
    I'm Ok with this issue actually I wanted to share here so people should be aware of this issue and may be they can tell me too what issue is this.
    You tried a soft reset. Did you try a hard reset?
    Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.

It works otherwise? The backlight just dims out? It does appear to be hardware related.
    Does it only do that on the lock screen? Have you tried adjusting the autolock to 2 minutes? Grasping at straws here.
    05-02-2016 12:14 PM