Who agree that Apple should introduce a bronze color iPhone?

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I'd like to see some sort of blue, maybe a darker grayer "steel blue" with a white face and matching ring around the touch ID sensor. Also agree with a few others that all the colors should be available with both faces on them. I'm sort of surprised that there's actually only one color with a black screen face.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I agree with you. Have to take a lot of these rumors with a grain of salt. I would like a black/dark blue iPhone

Exactly. There are a lot of rumors from a lot of sources. Some have a better reputation than others. Even with Mark Gurman leaving, 9to5Mac is a pretty reliable source.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Several years ago right after I got my iPhone 4, Apple released the white phones . At first I did not think I would like them and was very happy that I had the black phone. I was surprised that I was drawn to the white phones when I got my 5S and later my 6s. I really like the combination of the white with silver and think it looks really sharp in both the 5S and the 6S. I've had both. I don't agree that Rose is for women- I think it's neutral. But a bronze would be interesting to see!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Several years ago right after I got my iPhone 4, Apple released the white phones . At first I did not think I would like them and was very happy that I had the black phone. I was surprised that I was drawn to the white phones when I got my 5S and later my 6s. I really like the combination of the white with silver and think it looks really sharp in both the 5S and the 6S. I've had both. I don't agree that Rose is for women- I think it's neutral. But a bronze would be interesting to see!

Yes! Silver is better

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm not to thrilled about a Bronze iPhone, the Gold is good enough, however a nice Dark Red/Burgundy would be nice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro